Heatspix

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Heatspix

PigskinPHD.
Forum Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere Southern
Well Stock, we'd obviously love to get the kid, but there are a lot of things that could keep that from happening.

First, his brother Denzel is a RS Freshman LB making a lot of noise at Ole Miss. He's got a great future ahead of him and seems to be a good kid who'll fit in nicely at Ole Miss for the years to come.

Second, his mother, who's a politician in Nigeria, wants her sons to play at the same school. She has however, mentioned that she likes Alabama, but has no desire for her son to go to Clemson.

At the end of the day, this guy is going to have a huge decision to make come Signing Day.

Does he go to Ole Miss to play with his brother? Ole Miss is moving in the right direction, but the reality of competing for a championship at Ole Miss in the next 5 years is 99% impossible.

Does he go to Bama, where dispute being the #1 recruit in the Country, you might not end up being the star you could be because you're consistently matching up against the best tackles in all of College Football.

Or...do you go to Clemson, where you'll have an immediate impact on a program that has gone from hoping for 8-4 seasons, to being relevant in the National Title hunt.

I don't know what he'll choose, but his two best friends are 100% committed to us and I think on NSDay, it'll come to down to Ole Miss and Clemson.

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
I wouldn't be surprised to see Saban get his mom swayed and push him to Bama. Kid is a beast and he would tear up ACC quarterbacks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg