heavy hitter NBA wise guy play

jvenz

Heavy Hitter
Forum Member
Nov 22, 2010
Boston/Hawaii
Nuggets vs Bucks .....take the nuggets

Denver, as it stands right now would be sitting out this post season, as the Nuggets are currently 6.5 games back of the number eight seed Dallas. They wont make the playoffs but there going to start making it interesting for Dallas..... not to mention that the wise guys just put the house on this game....yea baby...free money!

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Nuggets vs Bucks .....take the nuggets

Denver, as it stands right now would be sitting out this post season, as the Nuggets are currently 6.5 games back of the number eight seed Dallas. They wont make the playoffs but there going to start making it interesting for Dallas..... not to mention that the wise guys just put the house on this game....yea baby...free money!

Bucks traded away Dickau & another guard to Charlotte for Sessioms and Andre whatever his name is, so two of those players won't be in uni tonight for the Bucks, also injuries to Denver (Lawson???). GL with it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
one thing reamins constant in DEnvers home games .the thin air causes teams to fade in second half ......best time to play on Nuggets is when visitor played night before at low altitude like @ Cleve @ Sacremento @ 76ers

I never knew why wat back in 80's i had great success with Nuggets ......... thats when i started betting on NBA in 82 .... 83 when 76ers won it they were smoking every team untill end of year became huge favorites like - 14 once they squeaked a 3 point win
wow was I celebrating that Year took my 76ers to win it all for $1000 Local tried to get me off them

:mj07:

Bet on MyBookie