UNDER 33 1H LARGE
UNDER 19 2Q LARGE

wareagle

World Traveler
Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
MEMPHIS, TN
www.dunavant.com
idenity...i followed some your plays last weekend and here is what happened, since normally i dont place 45 bets a day i chose these from you: I went LARGE with your cle 2nd half play and it lost. So to get that back i bet a HEAVY amount of your orl 2nd play and it lost. So i was really pissed and decided to absolutely UNLOAD all my betting accounts on your usc 1st half and game plays, and then they both lost. Needless to say it was a tough day, but you seemed to come out without a scratch. Am i missing something here? I just called my bank and took out a MASSIVE loan. I will be following your plays all weekend. TIA

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Quit complainin'.

Everyone has a lil' bad luck now and then.

Read my signature, then sing the following:

"Zip - A - Dee - Doo - Dah,
Zip - A - Dee - A,
My, oh my, what a wonderful day.
Plenty of sunshine,'
Headin' my way,
Zip - A - Dee - Doo - Dah,
Zip - A - Dee - A"

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
lol you guys are funny. gotta love the bashers...it means i am doin something right!!! what's funny is the guy picks out three of my losers, but fails to state all of the winners i had. i crushed the man on saturday but you are correct, gave some back at night. it's okay though, went 4-1 last night in the nfl and will in all likelihood go 3-1, 4-0 tonight :142lmao:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
Just outta curiousity, I am not into weight watchers so I need your guidance oh wise one...I know what it means when talking about a woman, but what is the unit discrepancy between "heavy" and "large"?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
LuckyIrish said:
wareagle....I hope you are joking about the loan. :)
wareagle has more money than GOD :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
IDENTITY said:
will in all likelihood go 3-1, 4-0 tonight :142lmao:

you know very well thats not true. in all likelihood, you will go 27-12 on tonights small card.

TheCooler

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 15, 2004
IDENTITY said:
TOLEDO V. N. ILLINOIS:

UNDER 65 DOUBLE EE
UNDER 14 1Q DOUBLE DD
UNDER 33 1H DOUBLE DD
UNDER 19 2Q DOUBLE DD

identity posts are equated to titties which have no substance to them just alot of tissue and fat

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
VERY HEAVY/UNLOAD = TOP PLAY
HEAVY/G.O.Y. = NEXT HIGHEST
LARGE = NEXT HIGHEST
MEDIUM
SMALL

IVE BEEN ON A SERIOUS RUN WITH MY BOOKS OF LATE SO MY PLAYS HAVE ALL BEEN ON THE "HEAVY" SIDE.

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT GUYS.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
How is a GOY not the top ranked play, and how can you have more than one of them a year let alone about 15 of them in one day?

I'm a one unit a game type of guy, guess I'm just a grinder.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Blackman said:
How is a GOY not the top ranked play, and how can you have more than one of them a year let alone about 15 of them in one day?

I'm a one unit a game type of guy, guess I'm just a grinder.
I got 3 emails asking if this was bashing. I do not consider a question as bashing.

everybody please read the sticky post at the top of NFL, NCAA and NBA forums.

thanks

^BIGBUD^

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2004
boys will be boys... :rolleyes: just let the guy or girl express his or her plays how ever the hell he or she want's... moon1

VERY HEAVY/UNLOAD = TOP PLAY
HEAVY/G.O.Y. = NEXT HIGHEST
LARGE = NEXT HIGHEST
MEDIUM
SMALL

Sounds like a laundry service?:thinking:

but hey it works for that person than the power to em! he or she is just sharing... like the rest of us give opinions, sometimes we beat em and other times more often then others they beat us... hee hee :cursin:

it's up to you to do what you want with them.? ;)

good luck to you IDENTITY and to all! :clap:

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
THANKS BUDBOY. AS I HAVE STATED MANY TIMES, OBVIOUSLY I AM NOT A TOUT, AND I AM NOT "RELEASING" THESE PLAYS FOR ANY ALTERIOR MOTIVE. SO A G.O.Y. IS NOT A GAME OF THE LIFETIME. OBVIOUSLY IT IS NOT A LOCK. RATHER, I HAVE DECIDED TO USE THESE TERMS MERELY TO EXPRESS HOW STRONG MY FEELINGS ARE ON ANY PARTICULAR GAME. FOR INSTANCE, WHEN I SAY UNLOAD, THAT MEANS IT IS MY STRONGEST PLAY AND I AM BETTING MY LARGEST UNIT AMOUNT ON THE PLAY. IF IT IS A SMALL PLAY, I WILL PLAY 1 UNIT ONLY.

AGAIN, UNLOAD, G.O.Y., LARGE, ETC. ARE SIMPLY TERMS OF ART. THEY ARE THE EQUIVALENT OF 5 STARS, 4 STARS, 3 STARS, ETC. HOWEVER MY PLAYS ARE DESCRIBED, I SUGGEST YOU FOLLOW THEM SO WE WILL BOTH BE WALKING TO THE TICKET WINDOW TOGETHER!

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
WELL GUYS - I AM SORRY WE DID NOT GO 3-0 EARLY. IF THE PHANTOM TOUCHDOWN CATCH BY NIU DOES NOT HAPPEN, HALF ENDS AT 24 POINTS. I WILL POST MY SECOND HALF PLAY IN THIS THREAD. HAVE NOT DECIDED YET WHETHER TO THREAD OR STAY WITH THE UNDER.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
ok guys - i feel VERY confident in this play. and it works perfectly with my under for the game.

UNLOAD/VERY HEAVY:
NIU -3 2H

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Identity

Giving you full props of course.....

I'm going to start naming my dumps after your plays.

GL on your action :)

Bet on MyBookie