Hedge

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
Same story as game #3:

Colorado PICK +170
OVER 5.0 +135

It's killing me to bet against NJ in the SC Final but a value is a value.

Colorado will score 2 goals... hey they scored 3 or more in 7 of their 8 playoff road games so...

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
Agree with these picks, Katts. Avs are playing good D, with Roy and Bourque on a mission. Great value a +170.

Good luck....
smile.gif

kcwolf

Forum Member
Aug 1, 2000
Iowa City
katts,

Respect you, my friend, a ton. You are very solid. Just wondering why you think the over has a shot.

I guess I missed something, which sure is possible.

gl!

kcwolf

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
kcwolf - thanks for the kind comments - I respect you as well
smile.gif

The idea to bet on the OVER is based on a few things, but the 3 major points are:

1: The payoff (easy)..

2: Both Larry Robinson and Scott Stevens demanding more offense from the Devils.. we might see some new strategies and more offense from NJ.

3: Now the main point. I've seen some people using this "hedging system" many times this year, all sports combined, and long term, it looks to be a winning system if used at the right time. It's based on the fact that I don't really see how the Avs could score less than 2 in the game, considering their road performances so far in the playoffs. If they score 2 or more and still lose, then the worst that can happen with the total is a push (3-2 NJ). You see, considering the payoffs we get here on both the side and the total, if the Avs score 3 goals, something they did 7 out of 8 playoff road games this year, I'm sure to make money, even if they lose. Now if they score 4 goals (however I don't count on it), it's becoming extremely interesting as I only need 1 goal from NJ for the push and 2 for the win.

Bet on MyBookie