Hellah whats your

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
Op on Toledo per position vs position ::Heard op that Toledo has much better athletes::Your Op please thanks::

wox11

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
STARK COUNTY, OH.
TREV ALBERTS OF ESPN THINKS THE ROCKETS HAVE THE BETTER ATHLETES. HELLAH ~ WHATS THE TWO LINES MATCHUPS LIKE?

GAME MAY BE WON THERE!!

GO ROCKETS:)

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
Toledo OLine will control the trenches. Iam not worried about Toledo scoring....cuz they will. Iam just worried about the D. Toledo runs multpile formations, the only other team in the BE that runs it - or even remotely close is West Virginia. Toledo is a run first team, will run with 4 WRs, 3WRs, pro set, I, or even with 3 TEs. Toledo will go 3 TEs to open a drive if they think thats the advantage. BC has had problems all year long(even when healthy) stopping the run.

I allready played Toledo +5 and +180

Iam leaving for Ford Field in 2 hours...good luck guys

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
Going - Not so sure about the better athletes...I mean BC gets the Blue Chips...but I will tell you this...Toledo's players are BETTER COACHED. Ive watched BC for too long with OBrien to know better they are well coached. Iam not saying we dont have athletes...cuz I know we do, but Iam looking at this as a home game for Toledo...half the roster is from Michigan...you wont have to worry about Toledo getting up for this game

I wonder if ANY BC Fans even made the trip. There was a big snowstorm that hit accross the East - and some BC fans said they couldnt make it...so who knows.

Anyhoo, Despite BC have the "blue chips" and could "out class" Toledo....I will take EMOTION over ATHLETES ANY DAY OF THE YEAR

Last edited:

Master Capper

Emperior
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2002
Dunedin, Florida
hellah,

You hit the nail on the head saying Toledo is a better coached team and that BC has better athletes. I also agree with you on the premise that Toledo will score some points. Have a good time went three years ago to the gmae and it was a excellent time.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
Thanks for the insight H10::

Here's how I see it::
BC wins toss elects to receive, they methodically run & pass and score 7:Toledo a little gunshy makes some short passes to get feeling for BCs tough secondary and if things go well they know that will be an option and toledo turns to the run as it is BCs weakest link::BC knows it's O must sustain drives to keep Toledo off field so start to run quick hitters and pitch sweeps which will hold Toledos safetysup and The TE becomes the playmaker rest of the hf for BC::

1hfscore::BC14-Toledo7
2hfscore::BC31-Toledo24
MY PICK::
BC[-2][1hf]

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
adding::
BC/Tol[u30:1stHf]If any team blows the over it will be BC: if Toledo does get in gear will not be till 2nd hf:::

fdawg2323

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2002
Boston
Trev Alberts is on crack

Trev Alberts is on crack

This team sucks...Better athletes ???????? The Toledo Defense is slower then chit. They look like a D-2 team.
Local book gave me 7 here in Boston.....Not gonna be enough.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg