HELLO Fla manager!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

metch

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Cleveland
Its obvious your guy doesnt have it tonight...He has given up in two straight innings 3 singles in a row to lead off the innings.....Don't understand why these managers wait so long to pull a guy. A 5-0 deficit is manageable, but get down 9-0 your done.....I guess this is also just coming form the under bettor in thegame..lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
Metch .. your problem is that the bets you make are opposite of the bets the Florida Manager makes ..

All ya gotta figure out is what the Florida Manager has bet on ..

U see he has Texas and Over parlayed .. now u tell me why he would take out the pitcher who is being raped out there in the Ball Park in Arlington by a Rangers team which has been denied hits for long.

Dont worry thoug bocz I was on the wrong side also today.

Good luck
Spock

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
yea i just read rotowire.com and come to find out that the florida starter tonight was bettling an injury and he really shouldnt have been out there at all.

i tell ya what if i am the manager of a major league team and i find out that a player is in anyway soothing the truth of an injury just to get out there and play so he doesnt lose his job, i would personally out them on waivers.

no excuse for it....did he do his team any good tonight and if anything he didnt so anything to lock down his job status....

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
Another half inning which starts off with a lead off single ..

Hardly been ANY inning where the lead off guy has not singled ..

never seen so many singles in my whole life ..

Nice try with the Fish and Under. :mad:

Tease: Does not matter to the pitcher if he parlayed Texas Runline and Over. :eek:

basterd cost us the dough though.

Spock

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

metch

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Cleveland
OH well, just a bad play on my part....those are the breaks when you bet two teams as inept as one another......still a good day though....gl to all for tomorrow.........just waiting to cash in on the over in the anaheim game...better go over or else I'm going head hunting in anaheim tomorrow...2-2 bottom of 2nd