Help me understand

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

autt_4

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2005
Work
How can 80% of the public and money be on cincy and the line move from -5.5 to -3.5. Should it not be going the other way?

REDSKIN

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2008
It's starting to bump back up, just saw a bunch of places are now back up to 3.5. I have a feeling like this line is going to hit 4/4.5 soon. One of the biggest touts out there just released a 100 dime play on Cinncy. It's only the second time he's released a play that big in 2 years. All of his moves are recorded so his record checks out. His last 100 Dimer was Pats-4 over the Jets back in 2010, Pats won the game 45-3. Most of the touts/services aren't even worth a second look but this guy actually does put out some solid picks. He had Clemson-11 yesterday for a 25 Dime play. Just a little FYI on the game. Good luck today!

Reactions: Agent 0659
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fla

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
tampa, florida
Second straight week that has happened with a Fin line and I'm not crazy about taking them again.

:0003

autt_4

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2005
Work
Thanks for the insight. Just looked strange to me but I am all about reverse line movement plays so here we go!

ageecee

Forum Member
Aug 17, 1999
Louisiana
It's starting to bump back up, just saw a bunch of places are now back up to 3.5. I have a feeling like this line is going to hit 4/4.5 soon. One of the biggest touts out there just released a 100 dime play on Cinncy. It's only the second time he's released a play that big in 2 years. All of his moves are recorded so his record checks out. His last 100 Dimer was Pats-4 over the Jets back in 2010, Pats won the game 45-3. Most of the touts/services aren't even worth a second look but this guy actually does put out some solid picks. He had Clemson-11 yesterday for a 25 Dime play. Just a little FYI on the game. Good luck today!

He should of lost Clemson that game he was not really right about.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

REDSKIN

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2008
He should of lost Clemson that game he was not really right about.

Yeah A, I agree with you. He's usually pretty good with his larger plays though. I always play the reverse moves so I had Miami circled in this one as the line movement really didn't make any sense. I heard a bunch of Cinncys secondary was going to be out today so maybe that played into the line drop. I'm gonna ride the hot hand and take Cinncy. I also see Thunder and Addict on them too so that makes me feel a little better about the Cinncy play. GLT.