Help on Dallas Total

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
to tell you the truth, belfour hasnt really been that sharp this yr, 2.68 g per game and .900 save percentage.turco is at 2.57 in his 6 games with a slightly lower save percentage, but i really dont think that alters much in this game. it is up to the dallas D to contain the oilers' scoring chances..i think no zubov is bigger than turco in net in my opinion. he plays 25 + minutes and is on the PK and point on the PP. w/o him, the #5 defensemen (probably helenius) has to log more minutes as one of the top 4 D-guys tonight. b/c of that i look for more defense tonight from dallas, especially after some meltdowns against ottawa. no doubt extra attention should be paid to comrie's line which torched dallas for two quick goals last saturday. there are plenty of guys on both teams to put the puck in the net though..good luck in whatever you decide, these dal/ed games are usually pretty physical, big rivalry and each team knows a lot about the other...

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
go figure, shats. two horriblle defensive plays by poti and this one ends a push. jason smith didnt play and edmonton got burned playing brewer and poti against some of dallas' faster lines..his absense was missed and this game turned into a blowout quickly

shats

Forum Member
Sep 18, 1999
the man's pocket!
Wigs:
Thanks for your help on this one, after seeing your analysis I decided to lay off this total and only play the OVER on NYI/CHI, so it was a 1-0 night! I would have been pissed if I played it though, as you pointed out the UNDER should have come in. Thanks to you and all the other great cappers here for making this the best forum at MJ's, I know my man is wondering how the hell I am cleaning up in pucks when I have never played hockey before!!

Bet on MyBookie