Help Please

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

willypower

Forum Member
Aug 26, 2001
waterloo, ontario
In last nights game I thought I had made a winning wager. Over 91.5 passing + rushing yards (tiki barber). I look at my account at Bowmans today and it is a loss. I talk to them and they say it was passing + receiving yards I bet on. Does this make sense??? Cornlover looks like he got over 89.5 rushing + receiving yards, and that's what I thought the prop was. Is that how other places word that prop passing + receiving?

Thanks in advance

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pepin46

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2000
miami, fl.
i sure would like to know what the deal is here. there is a big difference between receiving and passing for a running back.

how was the prop worded and is this the usual type of prop, or some invention out of thin air?

pep

willypower

Forum Member
Aug 26, 2001
waterloo, ontario
Hey Pep

In my account statement it is worded as passing + receiving yards. When I made the bet I could have sworn it said rushing+receiving yards. I read cornlovers post and liked his pick. It just doesn't seem to make sense to 1. Word it like that 2. Why would that number be so high for a running back. Toomer barely had 100 yards for the day. Just wondering what the lines were on the other receivers for the giants??
Is it me or does the wording and the whole prop bet seem weird. I really think they meant to say receiving and rushing yards??

Your response would be appreciated pep

Thanks
Will

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
sounds to me like your getting screwed, that bet is supposed to be a combined yardege bet. i took the same bet at olympic and i won some cash....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Forum Member
Willie, i think you're up something. I definitely think it's a mistake by them. C'mon... a RB with a receiving and PASSING yards?
rolleyes.gif
Doesn't make any sense at all!!!! When will you see a prop with a RB and not taking his rushing yards in counts??? I took Corn prop at OLY and it was rushing and receiving. Either they want to screw you or they don't want to admit their mistakes. If i was them, i would be careful about my reputation...
redface.gif

Call them back and try to get your money 'cause the prop they said you took makes no sense at all!!!

pepin46

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2000
miami, fl.
willy

i think you have enough ammo here for your answer. get the hell out of that book before they skin you alive.

pep