HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angelo

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2000
PA
Does anyone know PA State Law....is it illegal to "make" a bet or just to "take" a bet??? Anyone with information please reply.....freaking out a little. Thanks much.

Angelo

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2000
PA
nahhhh...something a little more strange....I really dont think its an issue if you are not part of the "business conduct"....and a bettor is not part of business conduct......anyone know for certain?

Trossi3389

% MAN !!!!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2003
rochester ny
Angelo said:
nahhhh...something a little more strange....I really dont think its an issue if you are not part of the "business conduct"....and a bettor is not part of business conduct......anyone know for certain?

when my local got popped last year they had all "us" players records. nothing bounced back. they just wanted the book.

vyrus858

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2003
San Diego, CA
yea you will be fine...their not gonna waste tax dollars on you if your not a main guy, why would they, when they dont allow you to bet legitimate sports but allow you to lose your life on chariots and horses lol

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
I know a guy who got popped here in PA, they want the Book and thats pretty much it. You CAN, however be prosecuted in PA for wagering with a bookie.

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
If the records show you winning

You may want to report those winnings on your taxes :mj14:

You be in better shape killing someone on tape than pisses off that arm of the government :mj07:

Bet on MyBookie