HELP!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Lilbillshoops

Forum Member
Mar 30, 2006
I am having trouble getting money into A site. I had money in pinnacle and now am looking for a new site, but also need to get money into the site as well. Looking for any help....thanks

Neemer

Forum Member
Aug 24, 1999
Bluegrass!
Same situatiion here. Bush and his Homeland security bill have made it almost impossible to transfer money to international companies. These recent measures are really going to have a negative effect for the offshore gambling industry. It's getting nearly impossible to place a wager using means other than a local out. Very hesitant about opening up a new offshore account, and even if I did, I wouldn't know how to fund the friggin thing! First credit cards, then Paypal, and now Neteller. I thought it was going to be virtually impossible for the govt to regulate and stop this industry, but slowly but surely they are. I still can't believe our government is concerned with small time gamblers placing innocent wagers on sporting events. Shouldn't our government be worried about more pressing issues involving the national security of our nation?