Help!!!!!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

efgee

Forum Member
May 20, 2001
Sydney, australia
I have some information about the wellbeing of a certain golfer. I need to know how many events a golfer must play on the European Tour to keep his card.

I remember last year Garcia played 11 and missed out.

Once I can back up the credibility of this report, I will gladly share all my information.

Thanks

Stanley

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
Manchester, England
www.tour-tips.com
To retain membership, a player has to compete in a minimum of eleven tournaments on the Volvo Order of Merit.

Because the cancelled AmEx event was included as a counting event last year, Garcia was deemed to have competed in eleven events last year. That was the basis of Alastair Forsyth's appeal against Garcia and the European Tour at the end of last year. He had finished 116th on the Volvo Order of Merit and would have finished in the all-important top-115 had Garcia been deemed to have played only ten events.

efgee

Forum Member
May 20, 2001
Sydney, australia
Thanks Stanley

Everything you have said backs up the information I received. I just want to 'get on' myself and will place my info sometime Thursday.

Like all forms of gambling, things do go wrong. I will post my information in good faith, but will be running for my life if it backfires. I hear that some of the contributors here can get pretty violent if things go wrong:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

efgee

Forum Member
May 20, 2001
Sydney, australia
I have been told that Peter Lonard has a severe shoulder injury.
The only reason he is playing this week is that he needs one more event to secure his European Tour card. He has commitments to the US and Aus tours and will not have another opportunity this year in Europe

He missed the cut last week because of this injury and it has apparently worsened.

I did find this bit of info on Foxsports, 'Peter Lonard showed some effects of a rotator cuff concern by recording a disappointing two-over-par 74.'

This supports the information I have received

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Thanks for info Efgee Lots of these reports don't pan out but making every cuy 20 in US and missing last week in that field would add credance.Appreciate the info. Took a shot on every book I had after all sounds fundamentally sound and even if not he still doesn't have to win.;)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You know its ironic--but I think that Stan and others will attest to this.This is probably the most informed forum on any sport on the net and rarely does a player fart that someone here isn't aware of it but I believe I have hit less than 25% winners on valid injury reports. Not 2 months back had some personal data on player that doesn't live 20 miles from me and it would throw most players off but I got drilled fading him for 2 weeks in matches I figured he was out matched in regardless. It justs seems when you got an edge ole Murph can't wait to climb on. With that being said there won't be any flak from anyone for giving data deemed correct win or lose. We can make valid conclusions with info given.
--and like I said even if healthy he doesn't have to win!
Appreciate the contribution.

Last edited:

steved

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2002
teddington. uk
and always remember DTB, there is the other side of the coin...
'beware the sick golfer'..not sure who said it, but if you are sick/injured, you are often in the frame of mind that is perfect for top class golf...you do not care..probably do not get nervous..have no real expectations of success...all the stuff that throws the stats and form we spend so much time studying...
having said that..I have opposed Lonard as well..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Monarch

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
London
Langer has to be the prime example of the injured golfer. How many times have we seen 'Vintage Langer' following reports that he is having back problems. Nevertheless this is good info, most of the books seem to have been hit hard by those opposing Lonard this week and have adjusted their prices accordingly. Still looks a good play, best of luck gentlemen.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Ha I remember Langer well(got drilled). He drove to tourney and back hurt so bad he had to be helped out of car. Caddy was picking ball out of hole. Was in top 15 trough 3 rds.:(
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sportingbet and Oly have pulled there matches involving him.
$plays still setting on Price -120 72 holes which I liked regardless :)

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Ha! He's getting some attention. Taken down @ 365,Oly and SB ,holding steady at 5 dimes,moved to -130 @ $plays ---and best bang for buck I initially overlooked 72 holes and holding Price -115 @ Cascade

Regardless of outcome it is amusing that a forum can cause lines to be pulled at 3 books. Reminds me of the days of Camelot,right Stan. LOL

Last edited: