Heritage Sports book ???

wizzard

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2014
Thought these guys were reputable. Made an in game golf bet on Keith Mitchel 40/260 +650 at 215 eastern time. They refunded my bet hours after the event was over saying that the odds weren't right that they were not updating. Even though I was watching the odds change swing by swing throughout the afternoon. He was one or maybe 2 strokes behind at the time and there were 10 players within 2 strokes. Watching odds weakly and knowing these were close to accurate I made a bet. How on earth could they not honor a 40$ bet from a 15 year customer who consistently pays. THIS IS REDICULIOUS!!!!

wizzard

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2014
" 21. Immediately upon discovery, wagers placed on an event with an obviously mistaken line resulting from human or technical error will be graded as ?No Action?. If a wager with an erroneous line is not voided before the event begins, HERITAGE SPORTS reserves the right to remedy the odds to a fair market price which would have been available at the time the wager was placed. This price adjustment may be applied during or after an event. "

There was no obvious mistaking line and their was no adjustment only a cancel

wizzard

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2014
" 21. Immediately upon discovery, wagers placed on an event with an obviously mistaken line resulting from human or technical error will be graded as ?No Action?. If a wager with an erroneous line is not voided before the event begins, HERITAGE SPORTS reserves the right to remedy the odds to a fair market price which would have been available at the time the wager was placed. This price adjustment may be applied during or after an event. "

There was no obvious mistaking line and their was no adjustment only a cancel

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie