Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
charleston wv
Dogs
Page 10 2 weeks ago 4-1 (3 outright)
Page 05 Last week 2-0 (1 outright)
Page 02 This week 1-0-1 (1 outright)

Last 3 weeks college dogs.
Don't believe it, check it. I went back and did. Could go 4-0 today (3 already won outright). Don't believe it check it. Like i said, quit commenting and play the games and win, then say thanks.

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
newsflash for ya jbox.....never SAID i didn't believe you!!! DID refer you to a thread that just MAY teach you some manners/humbleness, whatever. but guess what, you didn't learn.....LOL NOT a shock tho.

oh, and i also highly recommend to anyone, not to smart off to someone with PMS by *telling* them not to comment. sure makes me not be able to wait until your *winners* turn around.

jbxscash

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
charleston wv
All i was doin was recapping the day and giving my record and always instead of saying good job or i wish i would've played them, someone always has a smart ass remark. That is y i said what i said. I also thought u was refuting my record with dogs. I don't lie.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
jbxscash
posted 11-04-2001 10:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before today in college in last 3 weeks i've picked 8 dogs winning 6 of them and five of them winnning outright. Could be 4-0 today with all 4 winning outright. Just play the games and win

This was the post in your other thread that led me to post the link to the *humble* thread. "Just play the games and win* sounds like someone pretty high on themselves, to me. prior to that comment, all i was trying to say to you was that you were counting your chickens a wee bit too early on the Jets winning the game outright, as the browns found out SOOOO well earlier today with A LOT less than half of a game left to be played.....again, like i said, never disputed your record at all....but let OTHERS notice how good it is, instead of pointing it out to them.