Hey BetRoyal - F*** off

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
Listen,

Spam in the Inbox is one thing...but having a machine phone me at home is quite another. You have an option to Hit 2 and you'll never call again. I've hit it three times...and still you call.

I'm sick of this shit. Go away. When I want to send you some money (which at this rate will be never), I'll call you.

Lucy11

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2005
Let me add that this year I opened accounts with MVP, nine, Betroyal, and Millenium. I didn't make a deposit. All of them called trying to set up a deposit. I talked to 3 different people at Betroyal asking for my account to be closed. I still receive e-mails from them.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

scott4

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2004
they closed my acct with no problem granted it was because they did not like what i said to them. i asked for my money last tuesday wrote today to get a tracking number they said they will have one in 10 business days thats funny it was supposed to be to me in 10 business days. cant wait until i never deal with them again.

Buckeye85

Forum Member
Dec 31, 2005
Ya, I have an account with Bodog and BetRoyal as of now. I made my BetRoyal account a couple of months ago, and it was such a pain in the ass just to try and get my money back from them. --NEVER MAKING ANOTHER DEPOSIT WITH THEM--

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

xenon

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
....stick with Olympic/Carib/5Dimes they all are A+++ stick with those...to be honest i have NEVER had a problem like this from betroyal BUT they are VERY SLOW in giving me my payment