hey blackman...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
no offense to you personally but flyyyy eagles flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:142smilie :142smilie nothing made me happier than being at that game watching us kick the sh*t out of donovan and co, injuries or no injuries....and on an side, philly fans are the biggest bunch of a-hole trash ive ever met in my life...constantly being annoying, trash pieces of sh*t and instigating stuff, i want to go to nyg-philly in philly but i dont know if ill be safe :shrug: but it was nice seeing these funny-accent fans get silenced....who in their right mind would ever voluntarily live in philly, ray? 2nd rate city, crime infested rat hole, wanna be new york, obnoxious ahole people.......kneifl, your cowboys look to be the real deal :SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
no offense to you personally but flyyyy eagles flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:142smilie :142smilie nothing made me happier than being at that game watching us kick the sh*t out of donovan and co, injuries or no injuries....and on an side, philly fans are the biggest bunch of a-hole trash ive ever met in my life...constantly being annoying, trash pieces of sh*t and instigating stuff, i want to go to nyg-philly in philly but i dont know if ill be safe :shrug: but it was nice seeing these funny-accent fans get silenced....who in their right mind would ever voluntarily live in philly, ray? 2nd rate city, crime infested rat hole, wanna be new york, obnoxious ahole people.......kneifl, your cowboys look to be the real deal :SIB

No offense, but you're a dick. There are assholes in every city, and you just proved there is at least 1 in Long Island. Just sayin'

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006

NY cmon man you are talking about a handful of fans. Go check out the Phillies and look what the fans are doing there. The house has been rocking for two weeks. With all passionate fans you are gonna have a handful of knuckleheads and it doesn't help that when one silly thing happens ESPN groups the whole town into the mess. Same knuckleheads in Philly are also in NY. If you are gonna go to an Eagles game and wear a giants shirt you will most likely get antagonized especially if you are jumping up and down screaming. They haven't won anything in decades. They take this stuff seriously.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ

How the hell can you post something like this after the Phillies just took the Mets heart & won the NL East. Your team just completed the biggest collapse of all time in baseball....and it was the Phillies that brought it on by sweeping you in back to back 4 game series.

Mets fans faces at Shea Stadium Top of the 1st inning yesterday..........priceless :142smilie

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
class acts on here as usual, why am i not surprised on a gambling message board :shrug: judge yes disappointed about mets but that was more so US collpasing, then them beating us, and NOBODY in philly cares about the phillies, it's an eagle town, how would you know that living in texas? :shrug:
cie, yes a-holes in every city, but you had to see these fans last night...I dont care if some green bay fan (2 weeks ago) roots for their team respectfully, nobody will bother them. But these clowns bring it on with their moronic south jersey accents, screaming and pointing at giant fans on the road, etc, why dont they go back to north philly and hopefully avoid gunfire since it's rampant there :mj07: ....and, i want to go to game there in a giants jersey BUT I'm not an idiot and wouldnt act like a disrespectful a-hole like they do on the road, if i did id expect to be ripped on...
hey cg, i'm really concerned people on an annoynomous message boatd dont like me bud...i've met a few people on here and met a few friends, so whether the people who dont show faces dislike me, i could care less than zero...
sponge, i know not "every" philly person is a jerk, you seem like a good guy...but, they boo santa claus, michael irvins paralysed that year, etc, who the f does that? they boo just to boo. meanwhile theyre lucky to have had mcnabb to save their sorry a$$ team, yet he gets booed, go figure....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
This coming from a Long Islander...home of the ugliest accents in the entire US, if not the Western world. :mj07:

not me, but some people yes....though, how can anyone compare philly to new york as a location...phillys got the highest crime rate, cant hold ny's jock with attractions not to mention the trashiest a-holes why they have a holding cell inside the stadium for a reason :mj07: i mean, gimme a break....atlantic city being the best location down there but your locale of cape may is nice, i dont classify that as philly...are you defending philly fans?

The Judge

Pura Vida!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2004
SJO
class acts on here as usual, why am i not surprised on a gambling message board
I am more than a little surprised that you would be the one to bring up "class" after your original post. Please read what you posted again and let me know if that is not one of the most classless things posted here in a long time.

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
judge you base your thoughts on me from 5 minutes at a super bowl party in which i was half in the bag from the night before on no sleep, while some clowns put cameras in my face :shrug: gimme a break....nothing i said was classless, the classles thing was/is their fans and most people...i dont think i'm alone with this sentiment, but maybe i am on here....blackman if you read i said no offense to you personally, obviously, i dont know how you missed that it was ym 2nd sentence :mj07: nobody intimidated me, just these idiots with temple hats on and randall cunningham jerseys on with jeans on 7 sizes too big and their doo rags on underneath their backwards hat, but thats emblematic of philly anyway

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
Editing my response because I really don't need to be part of this discussion.

Best of luck to all, I'd rather concentrate my efforts on handicapping.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tofeco23

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2004
Lived in Philly for 42 years and I have to agree with the NY fans - I've been to New Orleans, Dalls, KC, San Diego, Miami and New York stadiums on Eagles trip and they are a bunch of thugs.

Keep your mouth shut and cheer your team instead of trying to pick a fight with anyone who disagrees with you.

I'm one of a few who ventures into a Northeast Philly bar and roots against the Eagles. They are 80% punks with attitudes who couldn't spell class to get out of a DUI charge.

Could someone please move the Eagles out of Philly like they did with the Colts - LMAO