Hey Cie! You really think Donald Trump was a good president?

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
it's almost as if this article was written for you!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/really-think-donald-trump-good-141226513.html

“Yes, I know, he’s 78, he’s not as sharp as he used to be, he lies all the time, he has cheated on his wives, he makes racist comments, he is a convicted felon, and he tried to carry out a coup after he lost the last elections. But he was a good president,” a Republican friend told me recently.

Reactions: kickserv

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
You were about to vote for a man with dementia who can’t put two sentences together, and somehow you’re looking at me? That’s hysterically hypocritical. Thanks for the laugh.

With that aside, I can’t keep telling you DJT is a flawed candidate. Kamala is also a flawed candidate with no positive results . DJT let the United States in what turned out to be the most peaceful for years globally in my lifetime. Until Covid shut down, black wealth peaked black unemployment lowest levels, historically, because this man is out there doing solid work. Surprised the fuck out of me.

But, We’re not voting on candidates, we’re voting on the direction we want to go in in. For me, that direction involves not weaponizing the department of justice, not packing the Supreme Court, not eliminating the electoral college, not meddling with broadcast media, not meddling with social media, not looking to expand voter rolls to non-citizens, etc.

Right now, the only person in your party that I trust is the man Kamala passed over for VP to appease the anti-Israel/pro Hana’s/hezbollah liberals in Minnesota , Michigan and liberal campuses across the country.. if she loses, that would be the reason. I still don’t see how she’ll lose. The Dem establishment carry a big stick.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
You were about to vote for a man with dementia who can’t put two sentences together, and somehow you’re looking at me?
no, i absolutely was not going to vote for trump. yeah, sure, I'M the hypocrite.

With that aside, I can’t keep telling you DJT is a flawed candidate.
"flawed"???? seriously? dozens of people who worked in that white house are saying he is absolutely UNFIT for office. the fucking people who worked with him are telling you this. "flawed" doesn't begin to describe him.

DJT let the United States in what turned out to be the most peaceful for years globally in my lifetime.
i suppose if your head is completely up your ass, the world can seem peaceful. quiet... dark... a little shitty... but peaceful. where you magas get that idea is beyond.... oh, trump said it, didn't he?

For me, that direction involves not weaponizing the department of justice, not packing the Supreme Court, not eliminating the electoral college, not meddling with broadcast media, not meddling with social media, not looking to expand voter rolls to non-citizens, etc.
this is so completely insane, that i don't know why i even bother. if you actually believe that shit, you are a fucking idiot. seriously. i know we're not supposed to call magas "idiots", but you are there. one president in our lifetime weaponized the DOJ. treated them like his personal attorneys. has already threatened retribution against his "enemies." yeah, you know who that is, don't you?

and get the fuck out of here with dirty tricks re: the supreme court. mcconnell did the dirty work to get 2 conservative justices on the court that shouldn't be there.

give me one good reason why we should keep the electoral college.

broadcast media? here we go again. which candidate repeatedly has called the media the "enemy of the state?" you know journalism is literally the only profession protected in the constitution, right?

NOT MEDDLING WITH SOCIAL MEDIA???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA trump OWNS his own social media outlet. and maybe you've heard of elon musk?

please share ONE example of somewhere where non-citizens can vote in the presidential election.
Right now, the only person in your party that I trust
i asked you this previously and you ducked it. maybe you'll answer this time... exactly what party is my party?

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
no, i absolutely was not going to vote for trump. yeah, sure, I'M the hypocrite.

"flawed"???? seriously? dozens of people who worked in that white house are saying he is absolutely UNFIT for office. the fucking people who worked with him are telling you this. "flawed" doesn't begin to describe him.

i suppose if your head is completely up your ass, the world can seem peaceful. quiet... dark... a little shitty... but peaceful. where you magas get that idea is beyond.... oh, trump said it, didn't he?

this is so completely insane, that i don't know why i even bother. if you actually believe that shit, you are a fucking idiot. seriously. i know we're not supposed to call magas "idiots", but you are there. one president in our lifetime weaponized the DOJ. treated them like his personal attorneys. has already threatened retribution against his "enemies." yeah, you know who that is, don't you?

and get the fuck out of here with dirty tricks re: the supreme court. mcconnell did the dirty work to get 2 conservative justices on the court that shouldn't be there.

give me one good reason why we should keep the electoral college.

broadcast media? here we go again. which candidate repeatedly has called the media the "enemy of the state?" you know journalism is literally the only profession protected in the constitution, right?

NOT MEDDLING WITH SOCIAL MEDIA???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA trump OWNS his own social media outlet. and maybe you've heard of elon musk?

please share ONE example of somewhere where non-citizens can vote in the presidential election.

i asked you this previously and you ducked it. maybe you'll answer this time... exactly what party is my party?

I will never read one of your super long posts on principle alone. But I will give you some advice. Life is way too short to always be so fucking uptight. You can’t possibly care this much about my opinion. o Not to mention it’s insane to get so worked up about things you can’t control. For one, you can’t control my opinion. Secondly, and far more importantly, you can’t control the outcome of this election. So, take walk, drink a beer, bang your wife, or whatever you do to calm down. You need to rest up for four-years of nonstop crying like a little bitch if your girl loses in November.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I will never read one of your super long posts on principle alone. But I will give you some advice. Life is way too short to always be so fucking uptight. You can’t possibly care this much about my opinion. o Not to mention it’s insane to get so worked up about things you can’t control. For one, you can’t control my opinion. Secondly, and far more importantly, you can’t control the outcome of this election. So, take walk, drink a beer, bang your wife, or whatever you do to calm down. You need to rest up for four-years of nonstop crying like a little bitch if your girl loses in November.
sorry, would it help if i wrote it in crayon?

or maybe all CAPS, like a trump social media post?

it's pathetic, how terrified you are to answer a simple question.

what goes on in your head when i ask a question that you realize you can't/don't want to answer?

you post bullshit. i respond to each point. you shove your head back up your ass.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
sorry, would it help if i wrote it in crayon?

or maybe all CAPS, like a trump social media post?

it's pathetic, how terrified you are to answer a simple question.

what goes on in your head when i ask a question that you realize you can't/don't want to answer?

you post bullshit. i respond to each point. you shove your head back up your ass.
He's informed by Twitter. What do you expect?

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
He's informed by Twitter. What do you expect?
it's insane, how they keep posting bs, get called out on it, and then realize they can't defend it because it's bs. i've said it before, but i really, really want to know what goes on in their heads when we ask them questions that they can't/don't want to answer.

ignorance is how a democracy dies.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
it's insane, how they keep posting bs, get called out on it, and then realize they can't defend it because it's bs. i've said it before, but i really, really want to know what goes on in their heads when we ask them questions that they can't/don't want to answer.

ignorance is how a democracy dies.
Or maybe you could do an interview where you're stating "Let me be clear" then be the furthest fucking thing from it. 200w.gif

Bet on MyBookie