Hey, Eddie Haskell

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigbagrat

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
cbssportsline.com
I realize I might be risking my perfect (0-165) record, but your posts in pacerfan's thread were not only humorous, but pertinent and intelligent as well.

Since you seem to have experience dealing with (battling with?)insurance companies, what do you think of State Farm? I've been with them for years, but haven't had to file a claim.

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
1-168

1-168

BBr:

I've had mixed results with State Farm, kinda depends on the adjuster. No where near as bad as Allstate and Nationwide. You are improving.

Eddie

ironlock

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2000
BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!
Eddie-
Just wanted to say thanks for all the posts concerning you know what. You are definately one of the good guys and its a shame what happened with that deal. I just have to try to forget about it, never knew people could be so easily fooled, nor was I aware how many out there live with no principle. Appreciate the posts.

Good Luck to you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Thanks Iron:

Dont look look at my posts discussing politics though or I think you'll change your opinion of me. According to some I'm the next coming of Karl Marx.

Back to the other site, you identified that slime ball early on. You had the gonads to post exactly what he was. Subsequently your warning came to fruition. Now he really ruined that site.

What cracks me up was his early bravado that he was betting 5 dimes a game, big stockbroker and had more money than God. Now hes charging $19.99 or whatever for a phone call for his monster picks which are copied from the New York Post. What a sad story.

Good luck,
Eddie