Hey Goat!!??

Rosey

Forum Member
Jul 1, 2001
Chicago
I asked for your input a few weeks back, and we were able to squeak out a winner with W Mich at Buff.....GRACIAS. There's a few games in the MAC I got my eye on, and I would love some feedback:

KENT (-12)

I think this is a gem of a spot for QB Cribbs and the gang. They're still looking for their first MAC win, and it's their homecoming. Ohio should be feeling great about themselves about beating up on Eastern Michigan last week. They actually come into this one 2-1 in conference play. Kent has played a much tougher schedule, and should be able to take these guys behind the woodshed and give them a beating.

BG (-15)

W Michigan is definitley in a down year, and has lost 2 home games in a row under HC Darnell. I just can't see them hanging with BG's offense. It's just to powerful in my opinion for them to keep up. QB Harris should be able to throw at will!!!!

C. MICH (+9')

Northern has done great in MAC play so far coming in at 3-0, and they're coming off a huge upset road win from last week. The Chipps held their own vs. BG, and held them to their 2nd lowest offensive output all season. I kind of gotta feeling that this is a letdown spot for the Huskies, and the Chippewa offense should score some points. A play on the over might be in order as well as long as weather doesn't come into play.

I'd love any and all input....thanks.

Rosey

Forum Member
Jul 1, 2001
Chicago
BUMP

I'm really looking for any and all insight. Please add if you've got anything to say...thanks.

Thegridiron

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
North Canton, Ohio-Viking Country
I like your Central Mich play, but I would pass on Kent. Kent's defense is still pretty banged up even with the off week, this is the first time this year that they will see the optiion and a young defense will struggle. I think Kent wins but by a TD or less, these teams may score 120 points in all.

njsammy

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2002
Jersey Shore
Rosey,
I had Bowling Green last week, up 28-7, then let Central Mich back in it! Listened on radio whole 2nd half, every time they went up by like 17, boom they relaxed and TD followed by Central Mich. The only reason I point this out is that with the # being 15 a backdoor TD like last week is a distinct possibility! Good luck this upcoming weekend! :cool:

GOAT

Forum Member
Dec 9, 1999
AURORA, OHIO, USA
Rosey, Kent will cover this big. Pees has to let this one fly. At home they need to WIN and WIN BIG . For the boys. And the convince of this team. A BIG WIN AT HOME FOR KENT by 24 i DONT DO GOY IF I DID THIS WOULD BE IT AFTER WEEK OFF. GOOD LUCK MORE TO COME. SORRY FOR CAPS SOMETHING IS STUCK.:D

Rosey

Forum Member
Jul 1, 2001
Chicago
That's exactly what I was thinking Goat, but someone mentioned a bunch of injuries on Kent's defense. Do you think that'll play into this one, or is Cribbs and CO. too much for Bobcats to handle today?? Thanks man...I really appreciate it. Let's get another win baby!!!

Also, what do you think of BG, and C MICH as well...thanks a bunch.

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
defense never matters when it comes to Kent St....the defense will barely be out there with Cribbs running that ball. Kent St will have easy practices this week too

Bet on MyBookie