Hey guys quick question !!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

MOOSCAPELI

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2012
Kingsport,Tennessee
Hey guys know this isn't anything to do with tonight's game and not trying to interrupt the thread of talking about the games but got a quick question. Has anyone use Bitcoin as a payout method from online books I've always used other methods in the past but was told today by 5 dimes that Bitcoin is my best option and I've never used it or had any experience with it. So was just trying to find out from anyone that has used it if it is a legit and safe method I've heard from some that it is and from others that it's not that you can lose value in your currency so if any of you have used it and can help me out with this question I sure would appreciate it. Thanks

Redhog

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Hawg Country
Hey guys know this isn't anything to do with tonight's game and not trying to interrupt the thread of talking about the games but got a quick question. Has anyone use Bitcoin as a payout method from online books I've always used other methods in the past but was told today by 5 dimes that Bitcoin is my best option and I've never used it or had any experience with it. So was just trying to find out from anyone that has used it if it is a legit and safe method I've heard from some that it is and from others that it's not that you can lose value in your currency so if any of you have used it and can help me out with this question I sure would appreciate it. Thanks

Yes....I?m no expert by no means but I have taken about 6/7 withdrawals using BTC, once you figure it out it?s really simple and easy....yes you can lose value when you withdraw but you can also gain value as well. I actually made money on all of my withdrawals to the tune of several hundred $$ each time. Good luck, study up on it.....Jack is one who kinda walked me through the process when I got started.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MOOSCAPELI

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2012
Kingsport,Tennessee
Thanks Red Hog, I'm sure you are right in the fact that its pretty simple but as with any new method there's always that hesitancy and uncomfortable feeling because of not knowing too much about it that's why I decided to ask around for advice and going to study up on it a little more like you suggested and thanks again for the help and advice.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
I've used it w bovada. Its a pain in the ass at first but once you get used to it, its pretty good and pretty fast too.

Its bovada to blockchain to coinbase to my checking account. Took forever at first...over a week sometimes...but the last few times the whole process takes maybe 2-3 days at most.