HEy I LOVE WR - If BUSH lied about WMDS...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
You say that Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq. I think that sucks. Bush was told by everyone and his fawking mother that Saddam was hiding WMDs. Do you honestly think Bush "lied"?

My question:....>>>>> no way he will answer it, he never does.. Since when are you the "liar police"?

In your Pick-of the-year football post, you braggingly sported out a (15-5 record)..which I heard was B.S.in the first place.........anyways.......you picked Penn State.

LOSS!!!!!

Next thread I see is your Redskins LOCK from tonight. One problem.....

YOU NOW SAY YOUR RECORD IS 16-5???????!!!!!!!!

:thinking:

you better get in there and edit that shioooottt!!!
:142lmao:

Last edited:

I LOVE WR

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2002
toronto canada
JUST TOO EASY. AH WELL WE ALL CANT BE INTELLIGENT. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME SON. I LOVE THE STALKER CALLING THE VICTIM THE STALKER. DONT YOU FEEL KIND OF WEIRD THINKING ABOUT ME ALL DAY/NIGHT. I PULL THIS STRING HIS ARM MOVES. NO CHALLENGE.

JUST PLAIN DUMB AS A POST. BEST WISHES

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
omg now you're the "victim?" :142lmao:

NO CHALLENGE???? yeah, you are RIGHT!!!!? BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT LYING ONCE AGAIN!
Still can't explain lying about your betting record!!! what a LOSER!!!

I LOVE WR

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2002
toronto canada
MANSON-ITS A SHAME YOU CANT SPELL OR COUNT PROPERLY. OR EVEN READ PROPERLY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY I WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU? I JUST DONT LIKE LIARS SO I WILL.

ITS TOUGH BEING AT THE TOP BUT I LOVE IT (GAME OF THE YEAR)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15-4 YTD.

WITHOUT A DOUBT THE HOTTEST CAPPER ON THE NET. DONT HATE ME FOR BEING BEAUTIFUL.
PENN ST +3.5
ONLY NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS GAME IS THAT A CAPPER I DISRESPECT TERRIBLY HAS A SMALL PLAY ON PENN ST ALSO. BUT HEY YOU CANT LOSE EM ALL.

GOOD LUCK

PENN ST LOSS SO RECORD 15-5.

AH WELL 15-5 YTD. I GUESS ILL GO TO ST KITTS INSTAED OF GRAND CAYMAN.OOPS I FORGOT THE WYOMING HUGE BET. GRAND CAYMAN IT IS. I OWE SOMEBODY 4 DIMES FOR THAT PRESENT. THANKS GULIANI . MY POST IN MY NEW YORK FRIENDS THREAD. WYOMING WON OUTRIGHT.

SO 15-5 PLUS A WIN IS 16-5.

I WISH YOU WOULD STEP UP TO THE PLATE WITH SOMEWHAT OF A CHALLENGE. MANSON YOU LIE JUST ABOUT AS MUCH AS BUSH DOES.LOL

HOW LONG BEFORE JACK MOVES THIS BULLLSHT THREAD.

YOU JUST DONT GET IT MANSON AND MAYBE YOU NEVER WILL. BUT GOD KNOWS IM THE STALKER. YOU ARE WEIRD KIDDO.

GOOD LUCK THOUGH

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
THERE IS ANOTHER DISCREPENCY BESIDES THAT ONE !!!!...(no wonder you keep hoping MaDjack moves this thread!! :clap: ...see below I LOVE WR

YOURE THE HOTTEST CAPPER ON THE NET???!!
:142lmao: omg is that why everyone always goes into your posts and laughs at you and tells you that you're full of shit???!! :clap: You are fooling NOBODY!! only yourself BEAUTIFUL!!! :142lmao:
--Ferdville already taught you a giant lesson about spelling and punctuation so why in hell would you resort to such DESPERATE measures?. When you are wrong you have to resort to changing the subject!!!!

Penn State losing should have been 15-6!
What a liar!! You editted your post.....but even IF you were not lying.......
How do you explain this...?

****Last night you took the Redskins! You even said taking Dallas was "the kiss of death"!!!

LOSS

So now you have 2 losses that you are not counting!!!!!!!
WHAT A COMPLETE LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :142lmao:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

spibble spab

NEOCON
Forum Member
Apr 16, 2004
Concord, Michigan
I LOVE WR said:

AH WELL 15-5 YTD. I GUESS ILL GO TO ST KITTS INSTAED OF GRAND CAYMAN.OOPS I FORGOT THE WYOMING HUGE BET. GRAND CAYMAN IT IS. I OWE SOMEBODY 4 DIMES FOR THAT PRESENT. THANKS GULIANI . MY POST IN MY NEW YORK FRIENDS THREAD. YOU JUST DONT GET IT MANSON AND MAYBE YOU NEVER WILL. BUT GOD KNOWS IM THE STALKER. YOU ARE WEIRD KIDDO.

GOOD LUCK THOUGH

:scared OMG! :scared

I LOVE WR. read the first part of the quote.
You proceed to misspell Rudy Giuliani's
last name, and the word "instead"

but i know what your reply will be to that.
"i know how to spell, i just struck one of the keys
wrong. If you're going to be a spelling Nazi instead
of actually replying to the context of Manson's Blogs, I'll pick you apart like the rotisserie chicken leg I ate last night. You can just use www.dictionary.com if you can't remember what you LEARNT..\ :moon:

Why don't you shut the hell up about misspelling
remember.....rotisserie chicken, buddy. :poke

Also, you can admit that you lied about your win/loss record. C'mon. follow in the footsteps of your friend Dan Rather.

misspelle word of the day: handycapper :chairshot :eek:wned:

agian. here's the facts:Drop the boxes below down to choose a suggested replacement, keep your original, or if none of the suggestions fit what you intended choose "--Manually Fix--" and then "Check Again" . A text box appears if no suggestions were found. Retype the word, and try again.

I LOVE WR --Manually Fix-- WRY R QR ER WAR WE WT W RR YR BR CR DR FR GR HR JR KR LR MR NR PR SR WW WY ZR TR AR IR OR UR WA WC WI WP WV WM WU WK RE said:

AH WELL 15-5 YTD --Manually Fix-- TD YT YD ETD LTD STD TDD TAD TED TOD YARD . I GUESS ILL GO TO ST KITTS --Manually Fix-- KITS KIT'S KITES KITTY'S KIT TS KIT-TS KITTI'S KITTIES GIRTS KARTS KITE'S KIDS KITTI KITTY KILTS KORT'S KURT'S KURTIS PITTS KITER'S KITHS MITTS INSTAED --Manually Fix-- INSTEAD INSTATE INSTATED UNSEATED UNSTEADY INSTATES UNSTATED INSERTED INCITED INSTALLED OF GRAND CAYMAN.OOPS I FORGOT THE WYOMING HUGE BET. GRAND CAYMAN IT IS. I OWE SOMEBODY 4 DIMES FOR THAT PRESENT. THANKS GULIANI --Manually Fix-- GIULIANO JULIAN JULIANA JULIANE JULIANN GILLIAN FULANI GALINA JULINA GLUING GILLAN KILIAN GUILING GULLING GOLAN GLEAN GUIANA JULIANNA JULIANNE GLUON CULLAN JULINE GALVANI GUARANI . MY POST IN MY NEW YORK FRIENDS THREAD. YOU JUST DONT --Manually Fix-- DINT DON'T DONUT DO NT DO-NT FONT DOT DON ONT DENT DONA DONN DONE DONS MONT CONT DOLT DONG DOST WONT GET IT MANSON AND MAYBE YOU NEVER WILL. BUT GOD KNOWS IM --Manually Fix-- I'M IMO OM UM MI IBM IMF IMP ISM IN AIM I M AM EM JIM KIM SIM TIM DIM HIM RIM VIM IA IE IO IR MM WM II BM CM FM GM HM ID IL IQ IT IV NM PM QM SM TM IF IS IX KM RM THE STALKER. YOU ARE WEIRD KIDDO. < :firing: :142hump:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
He still won't account for those 2 recent loses that he "ommitted" from his betting record. How low can you go???
Have fun in the Grand Caymans. Send me a postcard

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
spibble spab said:
:scared OMG! :scared

Also, you can admit that you lied about your win/loss record. C'mon. follow in the footsteps of your friend Dan Rather.

:lol2
Only a LOSER places bets, loses, blames the refs, blames the players, then LIES about their betting record!!! nice going I LOVE WR
:142smilie :142smilie ;142loser:

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
So what is the true record 15 & 5 or what? Bush didn't care about WMD. He wanted a war with Iraq so he started one. WMD were first reason. Since then were up to about 7 more reasons. None are worth the 1053 dead GI's. And now we have a mess like Nam. With no plan out.

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Hey WR - what sort of a challenge are you looking for? Are you talking about a handicapping challenge? For example, you want to bet me 5k and we pick 4 or 5 games a week in the NFL against the spread? If so let me know because I would be very interested. Of course, since you are the hottest capper on the net, I would assume that you would maybe lay 6 to 5, or perhaps spot me a game or two just so it might be close. Keep in mind that I am just a guy from California, and as you said, people from California are not too bright. And, uh, I would want to put the money up in advance. I am sure Jack would hold it. I would be fine with Kosar holding it or listen to your suggestion.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
djv said:
So what is the true record 15 & 5 or what? Bush didn't care about WMD. He wanted a war with Iraq so he started one. WMD were first reason. Since then were up to about 7 more reasons. None are worth the 1053 dead GI's. And now we have a mess like Nam. With no plan out.

bush basically got info from the cia and other departments a year ago, stating how much of a mess the iraq war would be. All bush could do with those papers was throw them out. it is another vietnam over there. John McCain has gone on record stating that we will proabably be there for about 10 years or longer they way things are going. And bush said "mission accomplished" :142lmao: :142lmao:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Little do you know that "mission accomplished" banner that you guys all saw was for THE VESSEL ITSELF!!!!! NOT the IRAQ war!

That particular battleship had just finished it's mission. I just saw an interview with that ship's captain 2 days ago. Also, since we all know Charlie always backs his stuff up, pick up a copy of Gen. Tommy Franks' book. This mission accomplished banner for the ship was his idea.

That's what you guys get for listening to the liberal-biased media. Aren't you glad you have me around KDoggg??
:)
Now let's get back on topic to this $5,000 capping challenge! This is WAY MORE INTERESTING!! lol

Last edited:

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
I suppose it's the troops' fault that Bush said "that mission has been accomplished."

and how stupid do you look charles always backing your crap up. tommy franks said it was the ship that finished its misson?? maybe you were watching something else, but Bush had to say this

That banner was not supposed to say 'Mission Accomplished'," Bush said. "It was supposed to say 'Still Difficult Work Ahead'."

. ------

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
So now you are blaoming the troops?
And hey -- I always back my stuff up so you say it looks "stupid"?

Man your brain is fried. KDogg...you just can't accept the fact that YOU are once again incorrect. If you are right...lets see you back up YOUR STUFF!! (oohh I forgot, you say backing up stuff is "stupid" whatever man lol.

No I wasn't "watching something else" I have Tommy Franks book right here, I've read the whole damn thing!!....go onto Amazon and pick it up!!. Again, the banner was FOR THE VESSEL!! Not the war!!!! go read it yourself!!

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Also Bush already did say that...about 100 times.....This war on terror will be long and hard. We were all warned. You just chose not to listen!
I'm still laughing about you saying "backing up statements looks stupid"...are you on drugs?? !!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
It is an injustice to all Vietnam vets to say that Iraq is another Vietnam. The circumstances of these two conflicts couldn't be more different. But since you brought it up, let me ask you YOUR opinion. If it was up to you and you alone, would you pull all our troops out of Iraq now - yes or no? If no, what exactly would you do? If you are not sure what YOU would do, what would YOU like to see done by Kerry if elected?