Hey Jack Can The Black Birds Cover 13

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Sgt. Sorry

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
TYler , TX
I know with all the Ref. talk an ATS question is not going to get your blood pumping. However two TD's are a lot of points. I am looking -12.5 and O44 in a parlay.

What say you?

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
I'm going with whatever he says....seriously....

He is a smart guy....too modest to ever admit it, but he can pick winners too...

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
That's a lot of points in a NFL Divisional game.

But they are home with the best current winning streak at home in the NFL and the best current winning streak vs their division in the NFL.

Last year, at least 3 times, they blew a game vs a weaker opponent after a big important win.

The offense is pumped and wants to keep the pedal down on everybody so I think they can run up the points but the weak link is what kind of game Cam Cameron will call.

They still seem to be stuck in that mode of playing down or up to their competition and I blame that on the coaching.

They have the weapons and can do it but something tells me they won't.

I think I'm going to tease it under the 7 to a Sunday game.

Weasie is smarter than I am about Ravens games so I would wait and see what he has to say. I would listen to weasie and Mr Rattler before you listen to me. They will have good write-ups, I'm sure.

:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sgt. Sorry

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
TYler , TX
Thanks Jack

Thanks Jack

Thank you all . After checking those you suggested Jack I went with 2 stright bets Clev an 13.5 and O 44 but kindof light.

Thanks again all

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg