hey Just Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

zico67

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2001
For your information, the number of new threads I have started on this site numbers less than a couple, and if anything I would not classify them as child like. You must have me confused with someone else.-Or maybe your just projecting your "sourball attitude" on others....

just cover

Cub Fan
Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Normal, Ill
zico-

You must be a complete idiot. Telling people who lost their money on a game to "Quit crying" is about the lowest thing a person can do on a board. This forum is help each other out, not rub salt into a loss. You and gridiron post nothing but negative bullshit. You don't add anything constructive to this forum. Yes I have been cold the last 2 weeks, but at least I have the balls to post a play and give reasons why. All you do is try to show everybody how wmart you are but in the end all people see is a mouthy dumbass. I can't wait to rub a loss in your face, but wait a minute you never post plays you only post worthless comments.

jc

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
just cover - i think this is the first tiem zico has ever one a bet. I mean Marshall wins on some questionable calls by the refs and Miami coaches...and he`s having the time of his life it seems like.

Keep rubbing it in....I`d care less...Ive lost games like this before....at Marshall, nothing would surprise me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie