Hey Keeko!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Why did you start 3 threads within the same day that were same exact copies of each other? Don't you think that is being ridiculously redundant and only makes you look like a dumb shit? ...Just wondering.:shrug:

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
Why did you start 3 threads within the same day that were same exact copies of each other? Don't you think that is being ridiculously redundant and only makes you look like a dumb shit? ...Just wondering.:shrug:

Smurph... Doctors aren't miracle workers. They can only do so much to save grey matter when performing the arduous and difficult cranial separation surgery of conjoined twins, let alone conjoined triplets. Skul-Kee-Ray... you've just been stooge-slapped!

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Smurphy, Some times a certain type of person needs to place 3 threads to try and understand what the first one ment. The 2nd one is to try and help them know what the 3rd means. By using 3 they then can understand zero. Kind-a like our government been run last 8 years. Oh yes if they don't get it with 3 there is no hope for them. And then they go back to number 1 to remember what all 3 means. This works for most for-get-ful folks. Thank God most can get it done with one.

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Smurph

Sponge is no different. He just doesn't start a new thread with the same song and dance. He's the best thread killer on the net bar none and ruins every thing he touches with the same dribble. Everybody is a neocon, or hitler and is racist and he already has everybody figured out and basically tells them so. This is the same dance for every one of his posts (when I was able to read them). You and others here NEVER call him out?

Why's that?

If anything you guys give the idiot more attention.

I see nothing wrong with what Keeko and Shulnik post. I see nothing different. Sponge doesn't bother you and Keeko doesn't bother me.

Don't read them if it bothers you so much :shrug:

I don't read asshats posts

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Don_t_be_an_asshat__by_robert.jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Smurph

Sponge is no different. He just doesn't start a new thread with the same song and dance. He's the best thread killer on the net bar none and ruins every thing he touches with the same dribble. Everybody is a neocon, or hitler and is racist and he already has everybody figured out and basically tells them so. This is the same dance for every one of his posts (when I was able to read them). You and others here NEVER call him out?

Why's that?

If anything you guys give the idiot more attention.

I see nothing wrong with what Keeko and Shulnik post. I see nothing different. Sponge doesn't bother you and Keeko doesn't bother me.

Don't read them if it bothers you so much :shrug:

I don't read asshats posts

Do you have any mirrors in your house? You don't see anything wrong because they are your beliefs. You don't like me because i call out your phony crap. You put up a signature of another guy who put you in your place. You ran off the site because of another guy put you in your place. I have argued with guys on the left but still come around and move on. You are another grudge holder. Hell, Eddie had to bite his lip and try to get a truce with you. You think you would ever do something like that? NBA Kid couldn't have said it any better.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Never called anyone Hitler and im not positive on this one but i think you are the only one i ever called a racist:shrug:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
First person and first time in ten plus years on the net i felt a need to do this.

This message is hidden because IntenseOperator is on your ignore list.

Bet on MyBookie