Hey Nolan

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Heater

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2002
I read your write ups weekly and aside from teasers, which I consider sucker bets (YTD 3-6), I find your articles interesting.

Regarding Kansas City, you said that: "Offensively, this is the top-ranked team in the league." How so? They are ranked second, not first in points scored. Am I missing some stat you are using?

On the total play Rams/Seattle, you said that: "With Alexander and Faulk, both backs will get plenty of carries which should mean the clock will continue to run."

Alexander is listed as questionable for Sunday, so I don't know that he'll get any carries, much less "plenty".

BTW - I am on Denver (got them at -2?), Raiders -7, Tampa +3?, Houston +9, San Francisco +2? and your beloved Cardinals -3? led by Jake the Fake.

Hey friend, good luck this week and keep the Vegas stories coming.

Heater Out

Nolan Dalla

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2000
Washington, DC/Las Vegas, NV
Re: Hey Nolan

***It's always good to have some differences of opinion, and we appear to have a few here.

I read your write ups weekly and aside from teasers, which I consider sucker bets (YTD 3-6), I find your articles interesting.

Regarding Kansas City, you said that: "Offensively, this is the top-ranked team in the league." How so? They are ranked second, not first in points scored. Am I missing some stat you are using?

***It was a minor error -- okay they're second. I forgot about Oakland.

On the total play Rams/Seattle, you said that: "With Alexander and Faulk, both backs will get plenty of carries which should mean the clock will continue to run."
Alexander is listed as questionable for Sunday, so I don't know that he'll get any carries, much less "plenty".

***The report I saw was the Alexander WILL play (from USA Today). I think this is a Holmgren smokescrean to make the Rams think they won't have to face the Hawks best runner, so they change some defensive sets. Injury reports are now used for disinformation. In what is basically a MUST win for Seattle, I look for all walking bodies to be on the field. Could I be wrong? Yes, of course. But that's my line of thinking as of Fri. AM.

BTW - I am on Denver (got them at -2?), Raiders -7, Tampa +3?, Houston +9, San Francisco +2? and your beloved Cardinals -3? led by Jake the Fake.

***My beloved Cardinals. I like that. Has a nice ring to it.

Hey friend, good luck this week and keep the Vegas stories coming.

***Good luck to you as well -- excpet on the Oakland game.

NOLAN

Heater Out
[/QUOTE]