hey system pros: Cisco and Right Side

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

leftywright

Forum Member
Feb 3, 2005
do any of you see value in chase or any kind of system involving over/unders?

Cuz I'm betting the under in the Florida game at SF, cuz 10 straight overs is ridiculous. Also, SF is more of a pitchers' park. Annnnnnddd. I think that the day off for the Marlins either cools off their bats, or gives Willis an extra day to get his stuff together, or both.

I see a 4-2 game in favor of the Marlins.

Also, random question. If you ever felt your system of the 3-day chase was in jeopardy, by either small home lines like 3 straight -120s, would you say anything? Or do you just have complete faith in the system?

Keith 1

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2005
Long Island, NY
leftywright said:
do any of you see value in chase or any kind of system involving over/unders?

Cuz I'm betting the under in the Florida game at SF, cuz 10 straight overs is ridiculous. Also, SF is more of a pitchers' park. Annnnnnddd. I think that the day off for the Marlins either cools off their bats, or gives Willis an extra day to get his stuff together, or both.

I see a 4-2 game in favor of the Marlins.

Also, random question. If you ever felt your system of the 3-day chase was in jeopardy, by either small home lines like 3 straight -120s, would you say anything? Or do you just have complete faith in the system?
lefty--actually the Marlins have gone over ELEVEN straight times, plus 5 of the last 6 match-ups between these teams have also gone over the total. I was all set to pull the trigger on the under here, til I looked at the recent pitching stats for Willis (1-2 for July with a 7.57 era and a .286 baa), and Tomko (13.2 innings for July, with 22 hits, 6 walks, an ERA of 6.92 and a baa of .277), coupled with the fact that SF, as a team, bats .296 against lefties, and Fla., as a team, is batting .328 over the last 7 days, and I decided to back off. Good luck if you play it though.

ET4646

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
I played it for 5 units and if it loses will play tomorrow for 10. :scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cisco

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2000
usa/mexico
Florida's streak stands at 13 going back to 7/5 vs the cold ones.
My O/U system is 5-1 -11.04 units due this streak.

I agree, that they won't make it to 17. I'm back in the hunt.

under 8.5