hi everybody

madjack sr

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
hi everybody,I told ya i would be here, Hey barfly ( john ) now you can post again lol.Hey mike , im here baby !!! and last , but not least Matt,,, love ya buddy. Man that was the best party ever.THE PEOPLE WERE JUST BEAUTIFULL,,, everybody!!!! Man im allready starting to count the days untill next year. well i hope i get to talk to everyone.Nicest bunch of people i ever meet in my life, and believe me i have been around see ya madjack Sr.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
welcome aboard, dad. glad you finally made it.

love ya! :D

Palmetto Pimp

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
Jax
Hey there Sr. Had a great time once again meeting you, you really seemed like you had a ball. I can tell you also never lost the magic touch when it comes to women. ;)

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I can tell you also never lost the magic touch when it comes to women. ;)

LMAO! no, he'll never lose THAT!!

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
Damn Jack Sr: 2 posts. Where was I for the 1st one??? LOL!!!!

Great time in Vegas. You are a great person my friend. Your son is an A1 guy. Must be the gene pool!!!! Looking forward to next year.

Tom & Donna

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
DAMN TTM! i just realized that you have more posts than i do :mad:

congrats for having more posts than anybody. well, i think IE has more but switched names about a year or so ago.

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
I am sure IE has way more.....

Like I said in another post, Mj's is my homepage, and wherever I am be it at school, work, home, friends's place there always seems to be a computer around me.

Also, the world cup analysis and MOJO pics took up a great chunk of it not to mention wishing many great cappers on here good luck on their selections.

Just glad to be part of a great forum and looking forward to meeting more member on here at next years SB party....

:)

madjack sr

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
woman!!

woman!!

please tell me, who the hell was that ,that said i never lost my touch for woman lol guess WHAT !!! your right , i never will lol

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
It was a great pleasure to meet Jack Sr. in Vegas. This guy must have had one hell of a life so far - and enjoyed every bit of it! Only hope I am half that spry at his age.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
MJ SR Thats good news. We need more old bucks in here with the few of us that have seen 60. We have so much wisdom we can pass on. Look how JR turned out. He's not so bad.:D

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
djv, funny man! you're just happy because you're not the 'oldest' now :D

VaNurse

Dirty Foot
Forum Member
Mar 13, 2002
NC
PapaJack!

I have to say you haven't changed in 20 years! Still the handsome wolf you always were!

Just wanted to pop in and let you know the dirty-footed girl you knew from F'burg finally grew up and is out trying to keep people alive!

I've missed ya and am glad to see you're doing well! :D

P.S. Ask Jackie to give you my e-mail addy if you want to get in touch.

GlobalTrance

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Arrowhead
MJ sr. IS IN THE HOUSE :spotting: :spotting: :spotting: ... I have to tell ya , I can see where your son gets his CLASS & CHARACTER from :grins: ... Its true what they say , the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :grins: good luck out here in the cyber-world , its a pretty cool place , espically , this house , the one MJ built !

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Well...what do we have here? 3 years after you promised to start posting! Better late than never, Jackson Sr. Nothing much I can add to what everybody else said other than to agree wholeheartedly with everything mentioned.

As always, it was nothing but a pleasure and an honor to hang out with you for all that time in Vegas again this year. You're a true gentleman and a hell of a lot of fun, just like your son. It's great to see you posting, Jack, and I think we're *all* counting the days until next time!

Matt

madjack sr

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
hey matt

hey matt

Kosar, well i did it lol. I told you i wpould matt. Im telling you babe i had a great time with you. your a drunk, just like my son lmao. kidding , of coarse. at least you dont fall to sleep when at a show lol. But i guess the whole dam thing , was a show huh >??,, we sure didn't sleep a lot lol. and your buddy from tex. >> great guy too. matt thanks for responding baby see ya

Bet on MyBookie