Hi Im Hobbs. All I do is hammer college hoops!

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Hi everyone. Been a long observer at Madjacks. Used to post a long time ago. Last season I posted at another site, but I like this place. Great cappers and great feedback. ALL I do is college hoops, period. I am looking to hit at close to 60% so I hope I can help some of you along the way.

Tomorrow I have no plays. But I hope to have at least one to three plays a day. Honestly I dont care if you guys win or lose. I will never meet any of you. But the conversation in here is always top notch and that is attractive. Mostly this is self serving, I mean why post at all??

1. I like to be right

2. I like to prove Im right

3. Writing posts help me focus on the game at hand. Which is probably a major reason most of you post as well.

Looking forward to a great season, if I am helpful to you guys all more the better. Thanks for the read. I will be back tomorrow with my first post!!

As always good luck!

Hobbs

Peter33

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2005
I mean why post at all??

Not sure of not caring part but perhaps sharing is GOOD. Welcome.

I do not post as do not think it would add. May try a few later?
And you are right this is a very rare and kind sports site!!!

boogieshrimp

C.R.E.A.M.
Forum Member
Nov 18, 2005
PA
just another face in the crowd until you pick some WINNERS - so i'd suggest you care whether you win or lose.. especially if you're in the business of proving you're right.

JustFootball

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2004
baltimore
he's the mysterious capper with a cloudy past...
a forum enigma who doesn't care....
he's hobbs....roy hobbs...
...the natural.

prospector

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
muskoka
Roy Hobbs: I coulda been better. I coulda broke every record in the book.

Iris Gaines: And then?

Roy Hobbs: And then? And then when I walked down the street people would've looked and they would've said there goes Roy Hobbs, the best there ever was in this game.

== welcome aboard Hobbs ==

Bet on MyBookie