HI- NEV RENO-Live Video Feed Link

west coast guru

Forum Member
May 18, 2001
Fu$$ how did I know Nevada would fuc# me out of a huge play. My freakin luck is so unbelievable. I keep thinking it will turn around but I guess not! I do not bet on a lot of games and every game I seem to bet on my team has this scoring drought bullshit happen. I was on Providence tonight along with Nevada big. Providence has an 11 minute drought and Nevada scores fuking two points in 10 minutes. Then to top that off I have the knicks game under huge last night and they score 33 points in the last 4 minutes and have a 64 point quarter. The funny thing was the knicks fouled when they were down 11 with 27 seconds left. Then they hit a three with 7 second left to go down 8 and the fukin bastards foul again. I have never seen an NBA with that kind of lead late and they foul. When it is 8 or more and under 20 seconds they let them run the clock out. Sorry guys just tired of this fuking shitty luck. It seems I find these games every fukin time I pick and it never happens it my favor.
:thefinger Nevad

west coast guru

Forum Member
May 18, 2001
I know better than to bet any money on a Nevada team. Hell ya a bag job. Hawaii is not that good this year. I just heard them miss two gimme lay-ups and 4 straight easy looks. The one dude is 3-10 at the free throw line. At least the son of a bitch did not have to make it look so obvious he was on the take:thefinger

Interceptor

Forum Member
Dec 23, 2003
YOu ask yourself how in the heck did they beat Kansas??? Then next week they wipe Ltech...you watch.

Bet on MyBookie