Hippo-Kramer 15?

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
I gave it to Ripken to do, since Kramer's completely washed his hands of the contest, but somehow that prick is tooooo important to grade wagers.

I think it'd be in our best interest to wait until Cie or Jack does it as they have the most to gain by keeping the contest going. . .

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I gave it to Ripken to do, since Kramer's completely washed his hands of the contest, but somehow that prick is tooooo important to grade wagers.

I think it'd be in our best interest to wait until Cie or Jack does it as they have the most to gain by keeping the contest going. . .

For once, your logic is sound and reasonable.

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
I remember when we used to have my friend's little brother around and he'd say something and we'd say "what's that? is that the wind?" because we were ignoring him . . . . :mj07:

But, we were seven.

Can't wait for the funny response

"You cannot see this message because BobbyBlueChip is on your ignore list"

giggle, giggle

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY

FUCK YOU... :0corn

Bet on MyBookie