Hippo-Kramer Contest, Week 4 (No Bashing!)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Despite grabbing their first wins, the dog and the feller from SF still hemorraged more points. It seems Mr. Mel has been on the hotseat since he dropped the Texans bicuit in Week 1. Perhaps it's no coincidence that a new Bear has taken over the helm in Chicago this week. At water coolers across the country, the hot topic is will we see a new dog in the Selection Show this week, or will it be the same carpet licker that seems completely unbothered by his spot in last place?

BadtotheBone parlayed his last second selection posting into the top score for the week. This could start a dangerous trend of Sunday morning postings. With such accomodating rules, I really don't understand why Sponge didn't enter this contest.:shrug: I think 99% might actually be good enough to win this thing.

The importance of doubles starting to show in some folks records. Dunlock starting to earn the "Dumb Clock" nickname, as his timing seems to be the worst.

Bjfinste ......5 (6-3)
Smurphy ....2 (5-4)
Rolltide ......1 (4-3-2)
BadBone ....1 (4-4-1)
Wesis69 ....-1 (4-5)
Kramer .......-3 (3-5-1)
Woodson....-3 (3-5-1)
Hippo........-4 (3-6)
Dunclock ...-5 (3-5-1)
Imfeklhr.....-6 (1-7-1)
Mr. Mel......-9 (1-7-1)

Overall: -22 (37-54-8) 41% :nono:

Last edited:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
OK - all games now have lines...

TB 40
CAR -3

OAK 41'
MIA -4'

HOU -3
ATL 38'

BAL -4
CLE 39'

CHI -2'
DET 45

GB -1'
MIN 38

STL 46
DAL -13

NYJ -3'
BUF 37

SEA -1'
SF 41

PIT -6
AZ 42

KC 38'
SD -11'

DEN 46
IND -9'

PHI -2'
NYG 47'

NE -7
CIN 52'

Last edited:

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
Despite grabbing their first wins, the dog and the feller from SF still hemorraged more points. It seems Mr. Mel has been on the hotseat since he dropped the Texans bicuit in Week 1. Perhaps it's no coincidence that a new Bear has taken over the helm in Chicago this week. At water coolers across the country, the hot topic is will we see a new dog in the Selection Show this week, or will it be the same carpet licker that seems completely unbothered by his spot in last place?

BadtotheBone parlayed his last second selection posting into the top score for the week. This could start a dangerous trend of Sunday morning postings. With such accomodating rules, I really don't understand why Sponge didn't enter this contest.:shrug: I think 99% might actually be good enough to win this thing.

The importance of doubles starting to show in some folks records. Dunlock starting to earn the "Dumb Clock" nickname, as his timing seems to be the worst.

Bjfinste ......5 (6-3)
Smurphy ....2 (5-4)
Rolltide ......1 (4-3-2)
BadBone ....1 (4-4-1)
Wesis69 ....-1 (4-5)
Kramer .......-3 (3-5-1)
Woodson....-3 (3-5-1)
Hippo........-4 (3-6)
Dunclock ...-5 (3-5-1)
Imfeklhr.....-6 (1-7-1)
Mr. Mel......-9 (1-7-1)

Overall: -22 (37-54-8) 41% :nono:

The thread title says no bashing and you can't even make it out of the first post without calling names, dumb clock:shrug: :nono:

Point is taken, I have missed all three double picks:thefinger

But I will come back :firing: this week with three more :padlock: and probably another double pick on the Broncos, surely they cannot go 0-16 against the spread:shrug: :142smilie

I am seeing some HOT ones now:00hour

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
But I will come back :firing: this week with three more :padlock: and probably another double pick on the Broncos, surely they cannot go 0-16 against the spread:shrug: :142smilie

Spare us your jinx for one week...or else I'm going to double up on the Titans!

There never was a clarification of that rule...Can I bet on a team that has a bye? At least I won't lose points :look:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
There never was a clarification of that rule...Can I bet on a team that has a bye? At least I won't lose points :look:

Let's discuss this via email.;)

The thread title says no bashing and you can't even make it out of the first post without calling names, dumb clock

:00x29

toiletclock.jpg

RollTide72

June 8, 2013
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2002
Greenfield, IN
www.facebook.com
The thread title says no bashing and you can't even make it out of the first post without calling names, dumb clock:shrug: :nono:

Point is taken, I have missed all three double picks:thefinger

I am seeing some HOT ones now:00hour

The only thing hot about your picks are the delicious DREAMLAND RIBS I'll be eating at your expense!

7-1-ThumbnailImage.jpg

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
:director: EZ PICKENS THIS WEEK :Yep:

:padlock: :padlock: :padlock: OUT THE ASS

:s2: :s2: :s2:

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
I have never seen a more POS card to pick from
in my 15 years of prognosticating :mj07:

:moon: :moon: :moon:

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco

Did you just call me the felcher?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Did you just call me the felcher?
Look, I don't know what kind of code words I may have accidentally spat forth, but my intention was purely geographical.:nono: Somehow I get the feeling that if Bear participates it could raise the inuendo level a notch or 2.:SIB

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL

BadtotheBone parlayed his last second selection posting .....:

Had to last week, corporate office in CA. monitors computer use...sux...had to zip home.

It is nice to know that I am able to post picks as late as 12:59 pm EST, though.

Stay tuned for '2-peat' selections, could be (emphasis on 'could') a 4 point week!

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
OK, we need some bashing in this thread so I will be the first to post this week. Fade away, bash away or get on the d-Train for four points this week:00hour

NY Jets -3- :padlock: :padlock:

under 40 TB-Car:padlock:

over 46 Indy-Den:padlock:

Since Denver cannot cover a game, at least I can pull for them to score and hopefully more than the Colts:scared

:0corn

Bet on MyBookie