Hippo-Kramer Week 14 ....It's time to recognize...

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
...that the Canadian is laying waste to the competition. 66% is very good. Not quite Mr. Christo good, but definitely at least Kniefl good. ...Comcast Kniefl of course, not DirectTV Kniefl. I mean nobody is Direct TV Kniefl good. Ridiculous for me to even have to explain that.

But the rest of the HK shouldn't give up. Still 4 weeks left in regular season plus the playoffs, which will provide opportunity for almost everyone to get back in this thing. In case you forgot or never knew, the scoring rules for playoffs are here:

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295447&highlight=Hippo-Kramer

Even though I was only 1-2 in the contest this week, I ended up great by going 13-0 on non-posted plays!:00hour No perfect scores, but Wiseass continued his Sherman-like march towards the sea, raping and pillaging every village in his wake. And the once great Rolltide found a -4 and fell even further behind in the rib race. We are witnessing one of the worst meltdowns since the Wicked Witch got doused with water. (how can someone go their whole life without ever touching water? that was one of the stupidest plot snafus ever ....nearly as bad as water making gremlins duplicate). Bad2theBone and Kramer failed to put down their fishing poles and guns long enough to make their selections in time. But we will have remedies in place soon to keep this from happening again.

Standings:

Wesis69 ..16 (25-13-1)
Smurphy ..4 (19-18-2)
Hippo ..1 (20-18-1)

Bjfinste ..-1 (17-21-1)
Dunclock ..-3 (18-19-2)
Imfeklhr ..-5 (17-20-2)
Kramer ..-9 (14-18-1)
Rolltide ..-12 (13-23-3)
BadBone ..-13 (14-21-1)
Mr. Mel ..-15 (13-22-4)
Woodson ..-17 (12-19-2)

OVERALL: -54 (182-212-20) 46.2%

Let's do this!

Chi 37
Was -3

Car 37'
Jax -10'

Dal -10'
Det 51'

Mia 35'
Buf -7

NYG 42'
Phi -3

Oak 41
GB -10'

Pit 49
NE -10'

SD -1
Ten 40

Ari 44'
Sea -7

Min -9
SF 39

Cle -3
NYJ 47'

KC 37
Den -6'

Ind -9
Bal 43'

NO -4
Atl 43'

...still waiting on a line or 2

OK, here they are...

TB -3
Hou 40'

StL 46'
Cin -7'

Last edited:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
:00x12 :00x12 :00x12 :00x12 :00x12

WTF did you smoke today? I want some!!!

:00hour

I'm high on life, man. Dope is for dopes. Although now that you mention it, I could go for a little dragon chasing...

Golden brown texture like sun
Lays me down with my mind she runs
Throughout the night
No need to fight
Never a frown with golden brown

Every time just like the last
On her ship tied to the mast
To distant lands
Takes both my hands

Golden brown finer temptress
Through the ages she's heading West
From far away
Stays for a day

Never a frown
With golden brown
Never a frown
With golden brown

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
how can someone go their whole life without ever touching water? that was one of the stupidest plot snafus ever

Keep talking smack about The Wizard of Oz, buddy, and I'm gonna have to go Canadian on your ass.

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
Yeah, thanks S-Mu (S-Moo?... na, hey, if I could work out how to put those little dots above the u, that'd be cool...wouldn't it? :shrug: )...but little do you realise that it has all been Hippo-Kramer inspired...

...Utterly distraught at the fact I didn't receive an invitation to said contest I promptly decided it was best to forego all sleep, sustenance (non-alcoholic that is) and personal hygene (quite frankly I think your blantant anti-anti-water views are totally wicked-witchist...) and spend every waking (and hungry...and smelly) hour piecing together a season with more winners than losers so I could stick it to the man!!
(I'm not even sure if you are that man, but no need to panic, we're a significant distance apart...and not just emotionally!! :scared )

But, I'm afraid it's all starting to take it's toll...so I'd really appreciate it if I could get an early ticket for next season so I can go back to simply looking at the lines, picking high scoring favs to win and teams with crap QB's to lose.

That'd be great.
Thanks. :toast:

Last edited:

wesis69

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
Cambridge,Ont
Going to Vegas this weekend and taking a large bag of Canadian money,This will assure 1 thing.
I never come home with money so if you want to make some coin this weekend FADE these picks.

Bears+3
Chiefs +6.5
Saints -4 X2

Feel a -4 in my future

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
Going to Vegas this weekend and taking a large bag of Canadian money,This will assure 1 thing.
I never come home with money so if you want to make some coin this weekend FADE these picks.

Bears+3
Chiefs +6.5
Saints -4 X2

Feel a -4 in my future

OK...I'll be the 1st to do that...& listen to The Upset Bird and forget to put the fishin' pole down and make the HH/Kramer weekly picks and other excuses...

I'm fading da Leader.....he said to in his post

I'm takin'

WASH plus

DEN minus

ATL plus X2

Better a Great Time in Vegas this weekend then in the HH/Kramer Test......Best of Luck this weekend wesis69

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
...that the Canadian is laying waste to the competition. 66% is very good. Not quite Mr. Christo good, but definitely at least Kniefl good. ...Comcast Kniefl of course, not DirectTV Kniefl. I mean nobody is Direct TV Kniefl good. Ridiculous for me to even have to explain that.

:142smilie :142smilie

Funny stuff...

kneifl

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
OK...I'll be the 1st to do that...& listen to The Upset Bird and forget to put the fishin' pole down and make the HH/Kramer weekly picks and other excuses...

I'm takin'

WASH plus

DEN minus

ATL plus X2

:scared :scared :scared
Bone's got balls! Squaaaawk!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Yeah, thanks S-Mu (S-Moo?... na, hey, if I could work out how to put those little dots above the u, that'd be cool...wouldn't it? :shrug: )...but little do you realise that it has all been Hippo-Kramer inspired...

...Utterly distraught at the fact I didn't receive an invitation to said contest I promptly decided it was best to forego all sleep, sustenance (non-alcoholic that is) and personal hygene (quite frankly I think your blantant anti-anti-water views are totally wicked-witchist...) and spend every waking (and hungry...and smelly) hour piecing together a season with more winners than losers so I could stick it to the man!!
(I'm not even sure if you are that man, but no need to panic, we're a significant distance apart...and not just emotionally!! :scared )

But, I'm afraid it's all starting to take it's toll...so I'd really appreciate it if I could get an early ticket for next season so I can go back to simply looking at the lines, picking high scoring favs to win and teams with crap QB's to lose.

That'd be great.
Thanks. :toast:

Consider yourself penned in for 2008. But don't be mistaken - you were invited this year too. It was an open invite, all were welcome. Look forward to having you next year, but you better take it down a notch. Last thing we need is another foreigner humiliating us at our own sport.:nono:

wesis69

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
Cambridge,Ont

I'm takin'

WASH plus

DEN minus

ATL plus X2

Better a Great Time in Vegas this weekend then in the HH/Kramer Test......Best of Luck this weekend wesis69

good call so far and you will be 4-0 by the end of the week. I WILL BET ON IT,

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
Consider yourself penned in for 2008. But don't be mistaken - you were invited this year too. It was an open invite, all were welcome. Look forward to having you next year, but you better take it down a notch. Last thing we need is another foreigner humiliating us at our own sport.:nono:

Really? Crap.

In which case, consider yourself snubbed. :D

Well, given the international flavour (sorry homies, flava )maybe we could also have a CFL and an AFL (Aussie Rules) contest?...

...then we could humiliate you at our sports as well! :142smilie

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
Smurphy....

No NFL ticket here. I didn't even know there was a game last night...saw today on the net Chi/Wash played last night...was my post made before kickoff :shrug: Want to play fair.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Smurphy....

No NFL ticket here. I didn't even know there was a game last night...saw today on the net Chi/Wash played last night...was my post made before kickoff :shrug: Want to play fair.

Your honesty is appreciated. I guess someone would have figured it out eventually, but it looks like you posted after halftime. That's definitely not allowed:142smilie . These Thursday games blow. So I guess you have to come up with a different pick.

The good news is of course that Wesis still lost.

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Get a get a life line here? sheesh! Ok picks for the 14th ....

Wait Ive already turned in picks... :mj07:

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
Your honesty is appreciated. I guess someone would have figured it out eventually, but it looks like you posted after halftime. That's definitely not allowed:142smilie . These Thursday games blow. So I guess you have to come up with a different pick.

The good news is of course that Wesis still lost.

So I take that as a second half kickoff does not count......someone slipped me a mickey in the brews thread last night........

I may go with the Bird.....aaaaaaawk

Bet on MyBookie