Hippo-Kramer Week 6 (Stacks of meat)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
The landscape is changing. For the first time, the contest yielded two +4 performances (Wesis and Imfeklhr), but it also provided an amazing FIVE 0-3's. BadtotheBone shamed Mr. Thorogood, Bjfinste's system went down in flames (and I warned him not to pick so early:nono: ), Woodson's constant hangover is beginning to take a toll, Kramer is apparently praying to the wrong god of flea-bitten mutts, and the actual flea-bitten mutt couldn't pick a winner if Bear's life depended on it. In dog points, Mr. Mel is at -70!!

The sharps are beginning to pay special attention to Dunclock's doubles. All eyes will be on Gary's :padlock: :padlock: this week.

Happy Hippo is slowly moving up the rankings by simply not being horrible. Rolltide has been the model of consistency from day 1.

As always, please check my math...

Smurphy .... 5 (9-6)
Wesis69 ..... 3 (9-6)
Rolltide ...... 3 (7-6-2)
Bjfinste ...... 0 (7-8)
Imfeklhr...... 0 (6-8-1)
Hippo........ -4 (6-9)
BadBone .... -5 (5-9-1)
Dunclock ... -7 (6-8-1)
Kramer ...... -7 (4-10-1)
Woodson.... -7 (4-10-1)
Mr. Mel...... -10 (3-11-1)

Overall ... -29 (66-91-8) 42% :00hour

But all that's in the past. Week 6:

Cin -3
KC 41'

Hou 37
Jax -6'

Mia 44'
Cle -4'

Min 37'
Chi -6

Phi -3
NYJ 42

STL 37
Bal -9'

Ten 37'
TB -3

Was 40'
GB -3

Car 40'
Az -4

NE -5'
Dal 53

Oak 44'
SD -10

NO 43
Sea -6'

NYG -3'
Atl 44

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
I was shocked to see Wikipedia had already updated their online dictionary for the word, FADE:

Fade or Fade out can refer to:

* Fade (song), an obscure song by the band Blue Angel
* Fade (film), a technique used in film
* Fade (audio engineering), the gradual increase or decrease in sound volume
* Fade (lighting), the gradual increase or decrease in intensity of a light source
* Fade (radio), the loss of signal strength at a radio receiver
* Fade (novel), a novel by Robert Cormier
* Fade (computer game), a point-and-click adventure game for the Pocket PC/Windows Mobile platform
* FADE (group), Fire, Acrobatics, and Dance Entertainment, a MA-based fire performance company
* Brake fade, the condition where mechanical brakes lose stopping ability due to heating
* Fade margin in telecommunications
* FADE?, an anti-piracy method first used in the PC game Operation Flashpoint[1]

Fade may also be:

* A type of shot in golf in which the ball curves slightly left to right in flight for a right handed player, and vice versa for a left handed player
* A hairstyle characterized by a gradual decrease in the length of hair on the sides and back of the head
* Anyones picks in the Madjacks Hippo/Kramer contest

:scared :scared :scared :mj07:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
The question is what will you do about Mr. Mel? He obviously sucks, while Bear shows incredible upside.

Mel: 2-11-1 for -12 points
Bear: 1-0, for +2 points

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Although this contest is obviously FIXED by Smurphy, who is "miraculously" in the lead, I am overwhelmed with the joyous feeling of being ahead of 4 real live humans right now. This is truly an incredible day in my life.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Although this contest is obviously FIXED by Smurphy, who is "miraculously" in the lead, I am overwhelmed with the joyous feeling of being ahead of 4 real live humans right now. This is truly an incredible day in my life.

Great, another focking Spagent!

That little outburst of yours just cost you a 1 week sentence of having to do the scoring and odds posting. You are now in charge of week 7. I need a break anyway. Thanks in advance for filling in, darling.:kiss:

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
I guess speaking the truth got me in trouble. Oh well, I'll oblige. Maybe I can throw in a fix of my own and rapidly rise in the standings...

Is that guy Favre playing next week?

:00x32

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I guess speaking the truth got me in trouble. Oh well, I'll oblige. Maybe I can throw in a fix of my own and rapidly rise in the standings...

Is that guy Favre playing next week?

:00x32

Here's how you can "fix" it in your advantage. It's worked well for me so far: Have your picks already in mind when you post the odds - and give yourself an extra hook on those games you are likely to play. Nobody will notice, trust me.;)

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
I'm going back to the spinner system this week... flicker system plays can't do any worse... :142smilie

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
Hey dickhead... thanks for the -5 for last week. Your ass better edit that to +1 and I mean NOW!!!

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
Since Roll Tide would not take the buyout and he is a traitor in college football, I will now start my HUGE comeback starting this week.

We now know that Kramer is a premature shooter:mj07: .

Now that Hippo is keeping score, maybe someone can keep an accurate record:scared

The dogs pick about as well as their owner:142smilie

Finster, system plays:nono:

The Felcher, wellllllll, a blind squirrel:shrug:

TENNESSEE TITANS +3 :padlock: :padlock:

NY GIANTS -3- :padlock:

UND 37- CHI-MINN :padlock:

:0corn

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Hey dickhead... thanks for the -5 for last week. Your ass better edit that to +1 and I mean NOW!!!

If a mistake was made, it was made last week. Last I checked 4-4 = 0. I haven't been to school in a long time though and you are the blossoming attorney, so please tell me they do math differently nowadays.:shrug:

Bjfinste ...... 4 (7-5)

Seattle x2
Dallas
Arizona

:00x33

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
Ok, you're right. I just haven't thrown the word "dickhead" around in a while and had the itch.

RollTide72

June 8, 2013
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2002
Greenfield, IN
www.facebook.com
Since Roll Tide would not take the buyout and he is a traitor in college football, I will now start my HUGE comeback starting this week.

Traitor????? I still love the Tide, but I get awesome seats for IU and I went to high school with their Offensive Co-ordinator. Come up with a pair of 'Bama tickets and I'll buy dinner at Dreamland! :00hour

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
My Dad has season tickets but he goes to every game, I will check with him to see if he wants to give up any. I had you tickets to the Titans-Colts game and you never got back to me:shrug:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

We now know that Kramer is a premature shooter:mj07: .

Now that Hippo is keeping score, maybe someone can keep an accurate record:scared

The dogs pick about as well as their owner:142smilie

Finster, system plays:nono:

The Felcher, wellllllll, a blind squirrel:shrug:

TENNESSEE TITANS +3 :padlock: :padlock:

NY GIANTS -3- :padlock:

UND 37- CHI-MINN :padlock:

i really really want to fade that titans play. .....but i don't think it's a good idea to bet against tennessee as a dog these days.

still, picking this early is a bad sign. i predict your double will hit and the other 2 will lose.

atlanta and bears over is where the sharp money should be this week.

.....i can't believe you played the felcher card.:nono:

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
i really really want to fade that titans play. .....but i don't think it's a good idea to bet against tennessee as a dog these days.

still, picking this early is a bad sign. i predict your double will hit and the other 2 will lose.

atlanta and bears over is where the sharp money should be this week.

.....i can't believe you played the felcher card.:nono:

I guess you HAVE gone to the dark side with Agent and Sponge since you now know on Wednesday where the "sharp" money will be:mj07:

I had to go back and check his name, sorry for the misstep but what the hell is a feklhr:shrug:

Bet on MyBookie