Hockey experts.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Pigskin59

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2012
AL
I'm watching this SJ game, me not understand? Pigskin coach, no hockey. Ha. Any leans on 2moro? I won't be able to check site 2moro. Thnx guys 2nite's ice was fun.:toast:
Again guys thnx for your insight.

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
Tampa Bay +185 is worth a good shot.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

VMAHARAJ

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 27, 1999
Hockey Lives Here
Liking Coyotes tomorrow...they play the Sharks tough and catch them in a good spot tomorrow..3 games 4 nights and a B2B..I'm sure the game tonight against rival Ducks will wear down the Sharks.

GL with your plays.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I'm watching this SJ game, me not understand? Pigskin coach, no hockey. Ha. Any leans on 2moro? I won't be able to check site 2moro. Thnx guys 2nite's ice was fun.:toast:
Again guys thnx for your insight.

Why can't you check the site today. If you are going to be playing baseball you have to check every night about 10 minutes before game time and look for a hammer big play. He doesn't post much but when he posts a big play, he is usually money.

Now back to this.. Why can't you check the site? It's 2012, get your self an Iphone or some kind of phone in which you can down load Forum Runner App. It literally takes 20 seconds to get to the handicapping forums after you favorite madjack's. No excuses not to check the site daily unless you just need a break.

:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Pigskin59

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2012
AL
Dang purp, going to Auburn. Coaches meetings. I have a brick for a phone, hehe. I'm taking iPad just in case. Don't bust my balls, gotta go.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Dang purp, going to Auburn. Coaches meetings. I have a brick for a phone, hehe. I'm taking iPad just in case. Don't bust my balls, gotta go.

LOL..

Time for a new phone, you can always sneak away to the shitter for 5 minutes to check the site and get your action it. Literally 3 - 5 minutes if you know what you are looking for on Forum Runner, cause now you are going with overnight picks..

But I am really liking Wild tonight..

GOOD LUCK and drive careful