Hockey Night in Canada

infinii

Forum Member
Mar 30, 2001
Toronto, Canada
YTD 7-3-1
Last Nite 0-2-1

Blues -.5
Predators lost last nite and now travel home to play b2b against Blues. Blues are easy choice.

Leafs -.5
Leafs lose to Sens. Habs then beat Sens. Why Leafs? Cuz Leafs lost on soft goal that Cujo gave up, his words in local paper today show his disappointment (he actually took blame for loss, and he NEVER does this). Cujo will stand on his head tonight, even with soft defense in front of him. Habs just don't have firepower to stay with Leafs tonight.

Flames PK
Flames play their 2nd game at home while Blackhawks play 2nd consecutive on road. Goaltending is difference in this as Turek was amazing in first game and I hope this continues tonight in a close game. Would not give up any goals as Flames played alot of close tight games last year.

infinii

infinii

Forum Member
Mar 30, 2001
Toronto, Canada
Hrm..think it's time I get an offshore acct. I would've taken extra chalk on Leafs and Blues at pick'em but my local only had em -.5

In hindsight, the Tor/Mtl was a bit close to call. Canadians have had team chemistry since preseason whereas Toronto hasn't. Then the hype over Koivu which resulted in like a 5min standing ovation had the locals in a frenzy.

Blues just didn't capitalize, 0-8 on powerplay. They were lucky to get tie, no team deserves to win if they can't score off 8 powerplay chances.

Bet on MyBookie