Holiday weight gain....

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
I've gained a lot of it. This same time last year, 170 lbs and this year 220 lbs. I was 235 about two weeks ago, got my ass back in the gym the last few days. Going on a 10 day cruise, having your in-laws stay with you six weeks, and Thanksgiving time sure is an unhealthy way to pack on the pounds. I'm not really worried about it though I'll get to my target weight soon enough, I know how to gain and lose weight (used to wrestle for many years). Here's to the holidays and being a fat ass!
kurby kurby kurby

kneifl

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
I've gained a lot of it. This same time last year, 170 lbs and this year 220 lbs. I was 235 about two weeks ago, got my ass back in the gym the last few days. Going on a 10 day cruise, having your in-laws stay with you six weeks, and Thanksgiving time sure is an unhealthy way to pack on the pounds. I'm not really worried about it though I'll get to my target weight soon enough, I know how to gain and lose weight (used to wrestle for many years). Here's to the holidays and being a fat ass!
kurby kurby kurby

kneifl

Hey buddy have a great and safe holiday and try not to eat too much on the cruise:00hour

godsfavoritedog

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Vermont
"Target weight"? Trying to lose enough to fit back into your old tights?

How does your boyfriend feel about the extra weight?

Bet on MyBookie