Hoops...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
My favorite time of year from a sports gambling perspective is the college hoops non conference season. Over the years I have made some nice coin this time of year because it usually takes the oddsmakers awhile to catch up on the small schools. I have Power Numbers for every school that their will be a line on this year. I normally find plenty of bad lines early. I will post when I can and give out what I can. Here is to a profitable year. :toast: Please chime in anytime. We can agree to disagree in here. I'm the first to admit when I'm cold or off. If you decide to follow a word of advice patience. It is a long year and their will be streaks. If the year ends with me down the next season will be 50% off.:0corn

Illinois should finish in the top 4 of the big 10 with last years starting team intact and a very deep bench they will give teams fits with their talent and depth. Tonight they are laying a ton of wood to UC Irvine. Illinois has a huge edge in the backcourt tonight, a solid edge in the frontcourt, and a huge edge in bench and depth. I never like to lay big wood early in the year but I think Illiinois can run this teeam out of the building. McGamey can be a very special point guard and will play at the next level. His focus is on wins now and I think he will make everyone around him better.Tisdale at center really progressed this offseason and I think he can have double double numbers on most nights.
Irvine has a new coach and returns 3 starters off a 14-18 team. Eric wise is a fun player to watch but tonight should prove no fun for him and the anteaters. I was looking at first half play here but i didn't get my number. So I will tread lightly with a small play on Illinois
1.5 units at -21 and I will watch this carefully and look for a second half oppurtunity as I think the depth will be huge in the second half.

ILL -21
1.5 units

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Clem,well said....you can sneak in some great lines early on before the "boys" realize what is up...I love my small conferences like the MAAC and the Sun Belt..of course the A-10,B-east,Colonial,etc..I capped a few for Friday...Mass-Rider,Hall-Temple,Iona-Kent, and Bonnies-Canisius..love that game...waiting for the lines...good luck..always love your take on games...I took Illi for a small play.....Illi always scares me...Weber plays that motion offense...McCamey is probably the best passer in the country.Davis one of the top rebounders...take the reins off and let these guys "go"....they still should win and cover vs a weak Cal team...small play..

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Thanks Box. I've been reading your posts on here for a long time since my days as smashmouth.
For anyone who doesn't know, Box is a must read.

We have tallked on here for years Box. My name is Jeff by the way

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Illini should run this team out of the building. 19-5 and counting. 21 was too high for me to take a big stab though waiting for the second half line, I hope it tightens up a bit so I can number I want to shoot at

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Two of my shops did not post a second half line here and Shmuly the Jew did not pick up da phone. WHat gives?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg