Hopin' t'God that Tuesday brings me Luck...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jackanape

Forum Member
74-91-2 -570
Parlays 0-3 -300

-830 YTD

Going backwards again...

RedLegs +130--This one's less about Ortiz, and more about Ishii. The Reds get around on lefties pretty well, all things considered, so I'll take a shot at a homer play tonight.
Debbil Ways +140--How about a nice, solid 7 inning start from Fossum tonight? Hmm? Wouldn't that be nice? Tiggers lineup not tearing it up lately, and with a ? in front of both Young, and Pudge, I like the DRays chances tonight.
BeeJays+220--Hard to take up arms against Santana, but Tlwers is no slouch, either. Between that, and the slump Minny's been in lately, I'll take the great value here.
Sub Mareeners +150--No, I'm not picking up the Yankees fade agaion. That'd be stupid. This is a "Pavano" fade! LOL :mj07:

GL, everyone!

Superbear

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
New England
I like the last 2. Both dog starters have a better ERA.I would not bet the Devil Rays on the road with Chinese money.With the Reds you allways have a chance to because they can hit but I just can't trust their pitching.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mgr187

Forum Member
Apr 10, 2005
Jackanape, please read my thread about playing dogs and if you would be so kind to offer insight. Thanks and good luck tonite.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg