Horizon league games

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Sports Psychic

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2002
Milwaukee
Loyola Chicago +2.5 over UWM this game always a dogfight in Chicago take the points. Butler +3 revenge game over UW Green Bay. Physical game with lots of free throws big edge to Butler. Cleveland State +3 over Youngstown. Shut down Underwood and Yougstown has hard time scoring. Wright State +12 over Detroit.

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
One of us is going to be very happy today as I'm on all four favs in today's Horizon league games.
Only one I'm worried about is laying the 12 with Detroit over Wright State, but Wright St is terrible away from home.
Loyola-Chicago is really hurting without Bailey this year, as evidenced by their blowout loss Thursday night to UIC. Bruce Pearl's boys should run over, through and around the Ramblers today and get an easy road win.

Good Luck today.....

Sports Psychic

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2002
Milwaukee
This is UWMs fourth game in 8 days and fatigue will be a problem today. They are struggling offensively right now and point guard position is still a concern for Pearl. Panthers definately the better team but I am very concerned about hectic schedule and huge emotional wins they had over Butler and Detroit. This is a tough spot for them.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg