House Hunters fake?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
http://realestate.msn.com/blogs/lis...-43e1-4590-bd8d-7fb3120006c0&from=en-us_msnhp

We'd be remiss if we didn't bring you news on the latest scandal rocking the housing world: HGTV's show "House Hunters" reportedly is faked.

Jensen told USA Today that HGTV makes it clear during the selection process that only couples who have already closed on a home will be considered "because they don't want to waste their time on anyone who's still in the decision-making process." But the buyers can't have moved into the home yet because they will need to tour it and pretend to be debating whether to buy it. The participants get $500 for four days of filming.

:0003

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Never heard of that show.

Joker has to be right on at least one.

I'll give him that one.

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
Old news. They visit the house they are under contract on and then two randoms. You guys didn't think they only looked at three houses every single time and found one they wanted to buy.

Last edited:

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
You guys didn't think they only looked at three houses every single time and found one they wanted to buy.

Kick would if he watched the show.

Also, there are apparently hundreds of abandoned storage lockers with thousand dollar items in them.

Example: "Nope. Nothing in this locker I bought for $600. Nothing at all......wait! I found something!" (Commercial Break) Every fucking time like clock work.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I havent watched that show since I was married:facepalm: I kinda figured something was up

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
Joker....scripts and actors huh:mj07:

They are being paid to appear on the show, and are pretending to be making a choice between three houses when the reality is they've already bought one of them.

I'd say that is a Webster definition of acting.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Saint.....I wasn't talking about House Hunters, I have never even heard of that show. As stated above...Joker got one right.

Last edited:

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
My wife and I made this show into a drinking game. Drink every time they say 'nice'. Try it. Just one 30 minute episode will do you good.

"Yeah, that walk-in closet is nice"

"The appliances aren't as nice as the last house"

"Hard wood floors, that's nice"

Now House Hunters International, not so much. Just not as a generic descriptive used.

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
My wife and I made this show into a drinking game. Drink every time they say 'nice'. Try it. Just one 30 minute episode will do you good.

Now House Hunters International, not so much. Just not as a generic descriptive used.

Nice.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
Saint.....I wasn't talking about House Hunters, I have never even heard of that show. As stated above...Joker got one right.

Right, so it's plausible on one major 'reality' hit but the mere suggestion of it taking place on another in the genre is unfathomable :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane

right up your ally drinking and watching TV

get out more dude

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006

U not knowing about a particular show is what should be the most shocking to most ;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg