How about those Canadian Sportswriters, eh?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigbagrat

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
cbssportsline.com
......and I thought the American halfpipe dudes were wild....

From USA Today (Olive Barker):

No room at the inn for a nude dude

Call Francois Gagnon the frontman for a new Canadian pop group: the Barenaked Lads.

The Quebec City sportswriter was caught outside his hotel room in the buff last week near dawn ? and promptly got the boot. A reporter for Le Soleil, Gagnon stepped out to scoop up a USA TODAY, only to hear the door click behind him.

Shielding himself with the paper ? a broadsheet, thankfully ? a red-faced Gagnon crept down to the lobby of Salt Lake's Crystal Inn, where management, thinking he'd been partying a bit too wildly (Gagnon says he was not), gave him the slip instead of the key. Now he's laying his head at the Baymont Inns & Suites ? for $100 more a night.

Gagnon's newfound celebrity aside, "It's not that funny when you're kicked out," says his editor, Maurice Dumas. He insists that, regardless, his team's impression of Utahans ? or, for that matter, Americans ? hasn't changed.

Bluemound Freak

WAR EAGLE!
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
North Alabama
That happened to me when I was in High school still!

Downtown Atlanta, 2:00 in the morning drunk, Naked, and in the parking lot trying to throw my best friends spare tire out of his truck into oncoming traffic! Man those were the days!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
1979.....makes me 24 at the time. just got back to my apartment, drunk on my ass. immediately took all my clothes off to go to bed and walked back out the front door. SLAM! the doors always closed automatically. now, here i am, locked out of my apartment, totally nude at about 3am.

damn good thing i lived on the bottom level because i walked around back and broke in through my kitchen window. whew! nobody saw me break in.

still feel guilty about that one all these years later.

:moon:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg