DRAYS SCORE 6 RUNS IN THE FIRST :eek:
EL DUQUE LOOKS MORE LIKE EL DOOKIE! :shrug:

Big_Mack

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Alabama
8-0 NOW !!!!!

8-0 NOW !!!!!

This is exactly why I didn't play them yesterday or today.. a -300 FAV will break your heart.. This same match up (Yanks/D-Rays) broke my heart and wallet last year.. I'll never bet a D-Rays vs. Yankees game again..

Unless I can get the Yankees -140 or so...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Red Raider

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Understand your point Big Mack but,

1. this game isn't over
2. The first 6 or 7 wins by the yanks, make up for one loss. I'll take a 6-1 record with those odds.

But I certainly undersatnd "once bitten, twice shy"

:moon: El Duque!

Big_Mack

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Alabama
I follow you on the 6-1 record.. To do that you have to play this series everytime it comes up.. The way it always happens to me is, I'll play the 2nd or 3rd game in the series and the heavy FAV will loose.. As long as someone would play the entire series all year long I'm sure they would come out ahead.. I haven't been playing this series and it's a miracle that I didn't put my money on the Yankees tonight.. I almost did.. Maybe I'm lucky after all.. :shrug:

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
Hooray for Tampa....

Hooray for Tampa....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

.....for taking out their frustrations on ol' man Orlando. Now if only those Cubbies could score 6 runs in an inning....:rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Big_Mack

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Alabama
Hey now...!!! Gecko those are fighting words.. I've got my money and heart riding on St. Louis tonight.. Hope Woody comes out looking sharp.. I know he'll only pitch a few innings but I think our bullpen can hold off the weak hitting Cubbies.. G/L to you.. except for the Cubs game.. ;)

Red Raider

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Indeed somethime the best bet, is one you never made! I have taken the Yanks in all but one game. Oh well. What really hurts is I play heavy favs in Parlays, Got the Yanks in a few of them tonight!

Well, The only solace is I've seen the D-rays give back games that I thought there was no way they could lose.........

Coming back from 8 is a TALL order, but if any team could blow it, its the Tampa!

Good Luck to you!

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
No worries Big Mack....

No worries Big Mack....

....those Cubs better not do it tonite!:nono:

sorry, no jinx intended. no play on that game, don't know what you'll get with Woody finally back. Hopefully it'll be a "W". GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg