How bout them Marlins

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

giambi

Forum Member
Feb 19, 2003
Las Vegas,NV
I smell some stinky fish.........Oh wait thats just my mustache anyway this is my new favorite team to watch lose GO NATIONALS 5-0:00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour

Killrus

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
First I took the dodgers over the marlins, then I took the marlins over the nationals...I JUST CANT GET A ****ING BREAK.

Mister Covers

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2006
Don't bet on teams on a losing streak or cold teams. It does not work. Ride the hot teams, even if it is the Nationals and bet against the teams on losing streaks or leave them alone. They are on a streak for a reason.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

giambi

Forum Member
Feb 19, 2003
Las Vegas,NV
I used to bet alot more on teams who have won at least 3 in row or if they lose 3 bet on the both streaks continuing I got that out of Betting the bases a book written by Mike Lee ( I believe that was the book) anyway after last night that had to be my worst loss in awhile and I could'nt even make it to the book today..... maybe next week but I was furious yesterday. I like how they traded Julio today the best part about the Marlins is broadcasting yankee games I think Joe G. did an amazing job last year...........Who ever gets him as coach I think will be pretty lucky

Mister Covers

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2006
Had the Pirates tonight. Easy, easy winner. Have gone against Florida three out of the last four games and haven't lost one yet.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg