How can I help you Scott???

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jhpga

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2001
Brentwood,Tn
What issues do you have to discuss with me?????But let me tell you this...Im not getting into some internet childs fight with you so if your gonna start one then you will be wasting your time and Jacks...this place is about gambling...not little kids attitudes so HOW CAN I HELP YOU!!!!!!!

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Re: How can I help you Scott???

Jhpga said:
But let me tell you this...Im not getting into some internet childs fight with you so if your gonna start one then you will be wasting your time and Jacks...this place is about gambling...not little kids attitudes so HOW CAN I HELP YOU!!!!!!!

Geez you got to go into all that before you even hear what it is about ? Where is your head ?

nevermind. :D

Scott King of the Underdogs

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
OK I did remember one thing I was going to ask you about. The statement in my signature thing. Does that mean that employees just dont care and are fired ?

Scott the wondering

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jhpga

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2001
Brentwood,Tn
No Scott...I cant remember the topic I said that in but what I was telling some one was....people dont get fired...they fire themself by their actions....Hope this helps you out!!!

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
oh yeh I remembered another one. Why does a guy that has had tickets to Tennessee for 16 yrs have a Oakland Raiders avatar ?

Jhpga

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2001
Brentwood,Tn
Well...since you seem sooo interested in me....I like Tenn and Oakland....but I chose to but the Oakland avatar up....why does it puzzle you that I like both college and pro football?????

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
Scott-Atlanta said:
do the Titans ring a bell with you ?

Scott, just out of curiosity......what kind of drugs do you take that keep you so far off the planet of the *clued in*??

if jhpga is supposed to like the titans just cuz he likes the vols, does that mean that since i like the St. Louis Cardinals in baseball i should be a Rams fan?? or does it possibly mean that since i like the Hawkeyes in College i'm not allowed to have a favorite pro football team?

just not getting what you mean towards him.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
BahamaMama said:

Scott, just out of curiosity......what kind of drugs do you take that keep you so far off the planet of the *clued in*??

if jhpga is supposed to like the titans just cuz he likes the vols, does that mean that since i like the St. Louis Cardinals in baseball i should be a Rams fan?? or does it possibly mean that since i like the Hawkeyes in College i'm not allowed to have a favorite pro football team?

just not getting what you mean towards him.

don't take drugs and never have. Even quit smoking cigarettes.

I like Iowa Hawks too. I think he is a big Oakland fan and I wonder if you have a home team in your state how you make the decision not to support them more is all. I was curious about it.

Jhpga has said many things to me without anyone saying anything to him. Thanks for your concern though Bahama

Scott-Atlanta

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
this is what is called an *educated guess*, here is where this crap between you two either started or kicked back up.

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70781

not quite seeing anywhere that he questioned you or took shots at you in any way before you started in on that thread....

could it be that you aren't the ONLY Scott in here??

now give a minutes thought to how long there had been a professional football team in Tennessee....... just cuz i am stuck in Viking land, does not mean i would ever cease to be a Bears fan.......nor does my home town getting their own team someday (by miracle) some people aren't bandwagon jumpers, and will support the team they liked from the beginning thru thick and thin. (mostly thin in the case of a Bears fan) :(

Last edited:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
BahamaMama said:
this is what is called an *educated guess*, here is where this crap between you two either started or kicked back up.

not quite seeing anywhere that he questioned you or took shots at you in any way before you started in on that thread....

could it be that you aren't the ONLY Scott in here??

this goes back further than that Bahama.

I knew he was talking to ScottUSC , but the manner he was doing it brought back fond memories of things he has said to me.

Sometimes if you try to get to know someone better things work out. And sometimes not.

GO BEARS !

Jhpga

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2001
Brentwood,Tn
Hey Bahama Mama...thanks....I was starting to wonder if I was the only one who thought this guy was weird....he's had it in for me ever since I poked fun at him saying he called his bookie at 4am to throw it the F>>> down on the raiders...then he changed it to the Rams,then back to the Raiders...all in a 10 hr span...and he called it a lock......after switching sides 3 times....Scott I dont know you and dont care to know you....I have no reason to dislike you as a person but I think your childish acts such as throw it the F>>> down and coming in other peoples thread just to wave your ass at me is very immature....And I do like the Titans but I grew up liking the Raiders for almost 25yrs...hard to just not like them cause my state got the awol Oilers in 97....but I hope Ive answered all your silly questions and if I can be of anymore assistance....just give me a shout....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jhpga

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2001
Brentwood,Tn
Time...your post didnt start this...someone coming into it shaking his ass and acting like an ass did...all of the other posters were posting who they thought was the best player and Scott decides its time to act stupid....the only reason I have this quote from him is its the funniest thing Ive read here in a long time...reminds me of beantown Jim's old sayings..but Scott has something out for me on a personel level...sorry he screwed up your post...I come here to talk sports..not wave my ass around and beg for attention...and make stupid posts like throw it the F>>>> down....Im really embarassed that Im in a one on one discussion with this guy.....you gotta love the internet....now don't ya!!!!!!

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
guys, lets just remember this is the net....no matter how we all treat one another here (we shouldn't be bashing each other), if we were to meet in person we would all have good laughs over a few brews....

Lets beat the man...:)

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
TIME TO MAKE $$$ said:
if we were to meet in person we would all have good laughs over a few brews....

Lets beat the man...:)

I agree Time. If jphga wernt so new around here he may get it.
give him some time to mend his ways.

:moon: :moon: :moon:

Scott-Atlanta

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jhpga

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2001
Brentwood,Tn
Ive been here 10 months longer than you and lurked here for awhile before I signed up...just cause I dont have 1300 nonsense posts like you...doesnt make me new around here....but you are right about one thing....I just dont get the way you act....now please...you've butted into someone's thread just to wave your ass at me,asked me why I like Tenn Vols and Oakland,asked me about some quote from 6 months ago???????,and now tell me Im new here when you can flippen see under my name when I signed up.....and tell me I need to mend my ways......LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!!

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
C'mon guys!!!!!!! Lets spend as much energy SHARING capping info as we do bitching, we would ALL kick ass!!! Can't feel the LOVE here. Sorry guys, just my 2 cents!!! :shrug: