How can this be !!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Patriot

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
charlotte, nc, usa
Would somebody please try to explain to me why Seattle is a 6.5 pt. favorite against probably the best team in the AFC. What the hell am I missing here ??? This looks like an early Christmas gift to me.
please don't give me that bullshit about a let down game after a big monday night win.
Have you ever really paid atention to Gruden on the sidelines? He'll not let up on these guys for one second. Maybe Gannon won't be 100% healthy for the game, it doesn't matter.

Give me your thoughts

Patriot

LtRon

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
suburb of Buffalo NY
Originally posted by Patriot:

Would somebody please try to explain to me why Seattle is a 6.5 pt. favorite against probably the best team in the AFC. What the hell am I missing here ??? This looks like an early Christmas gift to me.
please don't give me that bullshit about a let down game after a big monday night win.
Have you ever really paid atention to Gruden on the sidelines? He'll not let up on these guys for one second. Maybe Gannon won't be 100% healthy for the game, it doesn't matter.

Give me your thoughts

Patriot

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jdog22

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2001
Oregon
You have got to have it backwards. There is no way that Seattle would be favored in this game

Patriot

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
charlotte, nc, usa
I knew i wasn't completely losing my mind.
Saw a couple of posts concerning this game, should have probably done more research before I got all crazy. that line makes a lot more sense.

Patriot