How did thunder do this weekend?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Thunder, would you please post last weeks Canadian Football plays.

Winning 50% when there were only 4 games played seems unrealistic.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Please come back and post when you lose 113% during a weekend. :0008

YOU ARE CORRECT WORST WEEK EVER THAT ONE WEEKEND- STILL ENDED UP ON THE POSITIVE SIDE -WITH THAT WEEKEND WON 13 OF 17 WEEKS LAST YEAR

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LightninMcQueen

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2014
ONE MORE NOTE ON THAT THE SERVICE IS UP AROUND 800% SINCE LAST SEPT 1

How is that possible when you lost your entire bankroll early in the season last year? Do you play with fake money and a fake calculator?

Please explain the math. You never have done so.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
How is that possible when you lost your entire bankroll early in the season last year? Do you play with fake money and a fake calculator?

Please explain the math. You never have done so.

Deposit another 100% br - WE FINISHED PLUS 45% IN NFL WITH THAT DAY

RECORDS ARE KEPT BY MEMBERS 100% ACCURATE- THERE ARE ALOT OF THEM BY THE WAY- YOU WILL NOTICE NOT 1 IS HERE BITCHING

+13% IN BASES YESTERDAY +105% LAST 6 DAYS IN BASES - 5 BIG BOYS TODAY

LightninMcQueen

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2014
Deposit another 100% br - WE FINISHED PLUS 45% IN NFL WITH THAT DAY

RECORDS ARE KEPT BY MEMBERS 100% ACCURATE- THERE ARE ALOT OF THEM BY THE WAY- YOU WILL NOTICE NOT 1 IS HERE BITCHING

+13% IN BASES YESTERDAY +105% LAST 6 DAYS IN BASES - 5 BIG BOYS TODAY

At least you admit you only cater to degenerates that will re-load over and over. No telling how many clients you have lost for.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
At least you admit you only cater to degenerates that will re-load over and over. No telling how many clients you have lost for.

What are you talking about - I admited we won money in NFL even though we had a bad week last year. I also admit we won 800% as a service. As far as clients there are plenty of them and they are not in here complaining for a reason. GLUCK THIS SEASON

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
What are you talking about - I admited we won money in NFL even though we had a bad week last year. I also admit we won 800% as a service. As far as clients there are plenty of them and they are not in here complaining for a reason. GLUCK THIS SEASON

Don't even pay any attention to this guy, he knows nothing and I'm going to post all of his personal information on here along with calling his daddy and boss. That will be happening real soon if he doesn't stop with his bullshit.

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
Don't even pay any attention to this guy, he knows nothing and I'm going to post all of his personal information on here along with calling his daddy and boss. That will be happening real soon if he doesn't stop with his bullshit.

hank just wants to say i am on thunders list and the free plays have been awesome...almost as good as my honey holes....

thank you mr thunder

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
hank just wants to say i am on thunders list and the free plays have been awesome...almost as good as my honey holes....

thank you mr thunder

THANX HANK FREE PLAYS ARE 165-93 WITH NO FAVS OVER 140 AND A TON OF DOGS

WE WON 40% IN BASES LAST NIGHT

9% IN NFL

4% COLLEGE FOOTS

MY 9% PLAY IN BASES GOES TODAY ALONG WITH 3 7% PLAYS