how do you see this?????

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Hello to all pen box fan.
Just wondering does any of you think we could make "a day and an hour:casual chat" for hockey.
I'm triing to regroup once a week some friends, in my home town, people interested in getting to exchange some stats and trends, but i would also like to do so,an hour per week and once for week, in here.
Ok, posting is fine, but since during hockey time we are so few in here we thing an hour during the week we could exchange in a more direct way the chat room. I think this could help us see a different angle to the game.
"""For exemple""" i know i would be free from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M on wenesdday and we could make this casual hockey chat on the net....?????????JUST A SUGGESTION....reply??

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
personally, i won't be able to attend these chats....please sent my deepest condolences for those who I miss in the chatroom.

smile.gif

But seriously, I'm wayyyy too busy with work, other duties (ie: wedding,marriage prep courses,teaching) and capping...

but you'll be able to read my posts.

thepoolguy

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Halifax, NS, Canada
Sounds good, except later at night is better for me, probably Mon or Tue. Still need to get my and my son hockey schedules. Will be watching for updates

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
I am looking forward to joining you guys. I have been on the forum a while, but have just changed my handle. Don't know that I could do the chat thing, unfortunately. I have found that NHL capping forums are quite close knit, enjoyable and successful. Just a few more days...

-S