How many plays is too many?

Scoop Mackenzie

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
This topic is huge every year....is it bad to play too many plays?

First let me say that when it comes to MLB I play a ton of plays, but the questions is..

what do you think? Is there too many plays?

How many is too many?

Just curious on this topic and want to hear what people think.....

s c OO p

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
I'm not very good at betting baseball so I think anything more than 0 for me. :mj07: In all seriousness though, I notice things go downhill real quick for me when I bet more than 3 games a day.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Scoop I have the opinion that a good money management system along w/ a full review of the slated games is the best judge of how many games to play in a given day.

Some of the best bases players I have seen/known over the years played as many as 15 plays a day w/sides and totals but they NEVER over exposed their bankroll for the given sport on any given day for any given reason..Especially this stupid word:padlock:

Action junkies seldom make a profit at sports wagering because they throw money management out the window..

Best of Luck this seasonYou obviously do your homework which is evident in your posts.Therefore perceived or actual value comes into play and I would think that would be a great gauge into how many games to play and for what unit amount.

..Bases are a grind...check out the board two months from now and see how many guys are still around posting an updated record.

jasperjones

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2005
it is a subjective question.... I personally do no more then 3...in combination of ML,RL,or OV/UN. I try to weed out what I think has the better chance to get me a win and then wager it accordingly. These way I am not guessing if I won my wager or not.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie