HOW MUCH DOES EVERYONE LOVE BAMA

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

autt_4

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2005
Work
BAMA -3.5 YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! ALABAMA UNDER SABAN IS PLAYING BETTER FOOTBALL AND IS IN BETTER SHAPE THEN I HAVE SEEN THEM SINCE '99 WHEN THEY WON THE SEC. YOU CANNOT BE SO GENEROUS WITH A TEAM LIKE THE TIDE -3.5 EVEN ON THE ROAD. I AM NOT SAYING IT IS A LOCK BECAUSE THAT IS BAD LUCK BUT I LIKE'EM SO MUCH I'LL BET THE HOUSE!:00hour :SIB :00hour :SIB :bigun: :bigun: :bigun: :bigun: :firing: :fit01:

Last edited:

sneek

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2006
with you on this one think this is a good spot for bama

good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

autt_4

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2005
Work
THE WILL PLAY TOUGH FOR THE FIRST QUARTER BUT AFTER THE HALF THE TIDE WILL ROLL!!!!!!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lefty Guns

bets sports
Forum Member
Sep 19, 2002
south fl
not mad saban left actually happy he did

but he is gutless

Saban's decision to return to college football was met with a great deal of criticism from both the NFL and college football realms. Saban was referred to as a "liar," by ESPN's Pat Fordeand "shameless" by the Chicago Sun-Times. When asked whether Saban was "a raging fraud", Hall of Fame coach Don Shula responded, "What other conclusion can you draw? The guy likes to hear himself talk and then doesn't follow up on what he says."

According to the Dolphin's veteran lineman, Keith Traylor, he would have retired if Saban returned to Miami. To quote, "If the regime had stayed the same, I wouldn't have come back. You just didn't want to hear it . I can't talk to you that way, don't talk to me that way. We're grown men. We get paid just the same." Fellow Dolphin's defensive lineman Vonnie Holliday echoed Traylor's remarks. "There's not as much yelling and screaming on the field, Holliday said. "There's a sense of a little more relaxed atmosphere and going about business, and I think it's great."

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

autt_4

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2005
Work
TODAY IS THE DAY FELLAS ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TLankford

Donkey
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2005
Austin, TX
you guys give saban way too much credit... he's still stuck with shula's terrible team.

They gave up 6 points to a high school team last week. The same team that has never score against any SEC team, ever. They barely squeaked by vandy last year at home, why is it gonna be any different this time in Nashville?

Is Saban taking snaps for JP Wilson?