How will the Soprano's end?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
I'm a big fan of the Soprano's. Have to admit that last season was a little bit of a dud but this year has been good (maybe it's the anticipation of the end).

Anyways-

For those of you that are fans- how do you think that the show will end?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
hopefully lots of death, but i have a feeling it will be all reflective and boring. if tony dies, i'd be very happy with the show.

Davoso

Forum Member
Apr 11, 2002
Chicago
The "terrorists" who Tony has been ratting out will blow up the shop where everyone hangs out.

I don't think Phil will have anything to do with the death of T.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

1%er

TCB
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2005
Chasing the Next Dime...
I've been told this by a reliable source, that this is how it ends. He works for the network that broadcasts the Sopranos up here in Canada and this is what he has been told by his US counterparts.

I can't guarantee this is true but he has been right on a few other surprises that have happened the last few seasons, like the Christopher death and Big Pussy.

Anyway we will see how this prediction comes up not a big surprise but it is how its done!

possible spoiler alert and I will write it in invisible mode!!

Anthony Jr Shoots Tony in Bed and kills him

:SIB

We will see whether it is right or not in two weeks. Enjoy the next two episodes!!

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
I am thinking that Silvio is a plant and Adreana was not killed and together they bring Tony down.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Anyone else think its a little disturbing to watch tony banging these hot chicks every week? Love the chicks but when he jumps in the bed it kinda takes something away.:com:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
Originally, I had thought that it would not be Tony's dealing that brought him down, but his son's and all his friends with their gangster-wanna-be antics. Anthony Jr. has been in the wanna be role for a few seasons now- family has brought Tony down in one way or the other since the early days of the series. His mother, Uncle, Cousin Tony Blundetto's, stresses and problems of Christopher, I figured which family member is next in line. I thought Anthony Jr. would turn states evidence after an arrest because he feared a long prison sentence for doing something stupid.

Now I almost feel like the ending will be a big disappointment with no real conclusion.

I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised with a nothing special ending.

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
Yea - Like the ladies (both the one Tony bangs and the strippers) but something doesn't seem right when you see that whale roll off!

Maybe that's how it ends - with Tony having a heart attack while banging one of these girls. :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg